• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 white NSX with lots of extras JH4NA1152NT001125

Selling my 1992 Grand Prix White 5-speed NSX for sale –

64440 miles. The 90k service was done in 2003 with 55198 miles also all water hoses replaced, spark plugs, crank cylinder sensor, valve adjustment, accessory belts replaced, and fuel injectors sent to RC Engineering for cleaning and re-calibration. I have a binder with all receipts and work orders of all maintenance done to the NSX.

Many pictures are in the NSXprime gallery –
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=8147

Aftermarket parts include,
3.2 liter OEM red valve covers, polished radiator cap, DC carbon fiber strut bar, BYS Kevlar intake manifold cover, BYS carbon fiber intake manifold plate, Taitec center exit lightweight exhaust, Taitec exhaust straight pipes, Taitec headers, UNI dual stage filter, Cantrell air induction system, Cantrell carbon fiber engine cover with mesh, Russell fuel pressure gauge, heat wrapped fuel lines, heat wrapped oil cooler line, motor mounts filled with 3M window weld, Craft Square carbon fiber mirrors, I’s Impact carbon fiber side ducts, I’s Impact carbon fiber B-pillars, Prodrive GC06D 17x7.5 and 18x9.5 wheels, Kumho Ecsta MX tires with 90% tread, Rays anodized aluminum lug nuts, Tein Type-RA coil-overs, Project MU front pads, Momo steering wheel, SOS anodized black hub, Eurostar carbon fiber shift knob, carbon fiber vinyl accents in interior, front and rear 02-up black background H emblems, Taitec S-TAI rear spoiler lowered 2 inches, carbon fiber front lip spoiler, Taitec rear diffuser, Taitec NA2-R style hood.

Extra goodies that come with the car (not on car) –
4 OEM Honda oil filters, stock catalytic converters, original 15’’ 16’’ wheels with 85% tread left, huge dealer manual plit up by sections in 9 binders, Taitec S-TAI single exit exhaust, extra new UNI dual stage air filter, UNI oiler, new OEM Honda fuel filter, OEM Honda mechanics fender cover for working on motor, NH-565 OEM touch up paint.

I also have NSX-R R&P 4.23 gear set along with JDM short gear set (never opened) for $1300 OBO (pick up only). Plus Stage 1 SPEC single disc clutch and light flywheel (never opened) for $1300 OBO (pick up only)

Flaws-
When I bought the car back in 2003 it came with a salvage title and the previous owner told me that the car hit a light pole in Miami going about 25mph and it was cheaper to convert the title to a salvage title so the insurance company would pay more. The parts on the car that show where the work was done after the accident are to small welds in front engine bay near fire wall and it looks like a square was cut out of the front left fender well to access something and then aluminum welded back. Also the front bumper and inside front spare tire bay have been repainted grand prix white. Other than that the car runs great with no problems and no uneven tire wear (until I installed Tein suspension) but the downside is if you turn the steering wheel all the way left the left front tire will slightly rub. Also, for weight reduction I removed the AC compressor, lines, front evaporator, and condensers, plus the in dash AC-Heat electric unit doesn’t work. Also, when I swapped steering wheels I never ran the wires for the horn button. The last flaw is the hood wont close with the spare tire in the front since the heat release duct is so deep.

I have a few references that have seen the car at the HIN Miami show –
Brian2by2, MiamieNesex, JadedNSX, and Blade NSX

Asking $32k or best offer. If any question feel free to email at [email protected] or call me at work at 1-239-598-1545.

Just added 11 more picures to the link above. Mostly detailed pics of a few modifications.

Last edited:
Back