• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92nsx clean title for$ 16995 JH4NA1153NT001165

Re: 92nsx clean title for$ 16995

yeah but I wonder what was on the windsheild?

it says NSX BAD _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? what? on the windsheild

they def washed the " issue " off the windsheild

some Auction write whats wrong with the car so the next buyer will see if he can make oney off of it dep. on the problem.

but in some of the pics they wipe off the words .

funny. I wonder whats wrong with it.?

Just because its a clean carfax and title, doesnt mean it doesnt have a history. My beater civic has a clean carfax and title and before I ever bought it I could tell it had paint work. Then once I bought it and started tearing it apart, it was very obvious where it was hit and what was done to it.

Any NSX for less than $20,000 is going to have a story.

The car was registered to a Delaware owner in 12/00 and that registration expired 5/31/01. I don't see it being renewed or title being changed to anyone else although the report on the fleabay site shows it renewed in 2004.

Looks like it has only been driven 2000 miles in 10 years for only 200 miles per year average?! Car looks "tired" for something that has been in a garage for 10 years.

Trunk may be open otherwise it doesn't line up.

Last edited:

yeah but I wonder what was on the windsheild?

it says NSX BAD _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? what? on the windsheild

they def washed the " issue " off the windsheild

some Auction write whats wrong with the car so the next buyer will see if he can make oney off of it dep. on the problem.

but in some of the pics they wipe off the words .

funny. I wonder whats wrong with it.?

It said Bargain, but they probably spelled it as they did in their title and changed it.....:rolleyes:

It looks like someone took a brillo pad to the paint. Seats are shot. Definitely not a garaged car.

Damn, just sold for $15,000 as I was looking at it! :eek:

it was ended by the seller

probably is gonna take it out and get some better pics done

dont forget the Vin number guys which is

JH4NA1153NT001165

and current miles per the ad is 92,456 miles 5-10-11

condition of exterior is Fair to Poor going by the pics provided

Last edited:

it was ended by the seller

probably is gonna take it out and get some better pics done

dont forget the Vin number guys which is

JH4NA1153NT001165

and current miles per the ad is 92,456 miles 5-10-11

condition of exterior is Fair to Poor going by the pics provided

Look again, it was sold for $15,000 via "Make a offer"

Yeah car definitely doesn't look like it was garaged its entire life. With that said, I wish I had seen this sooner. There may be problems with this and may need maintenance, but I know a lot of people here would love to put it back into proper shape. A sound detail would do wonders for this car. I would love to pick this up. Just not sure if it's in the best shape to drive it back to Florida.

Anybody else think that it looks like that car has gotten wet?? And not in the detailed wash and wax kind of way...

Also I like the sticker that they just shoved behind the hose over by the coolant tank... Probably blew it off when they pressurewashed the engine :rolleyes:

I was actually planning to buy it, ugghhh. 15 grand, that's a salvage vehicle price. $2500 for maintenance and a good buff job/detail. Repaint some panels, definitely that quarter and the bumper and the mirror. Maybe be around 19k total investment for a good looking clean title up to date maintenance nsx. You can drive that thing for 10 years and still break even. I was to scared to pull the trigger. Hopefully its going to a good home. Plus I already have an nsx. I would love to know who got it.

$2500 for maintenance and a good buff job/detail. Repaint some panels, definitely that quarter and the bumper and the mirror. Maybe be around 19k total investment for a good looking clean title up to date maintenance nsx.

Even if you do most of the work yourself, that's very optimistic for a car that's had any maintenance deferred. Although I doubt it was as rough as my $16k NSX, I'd still be budgeting $5k immediately....it's the little fiddly stuff that you don't think about that adds up. Good buy for someone handy with a wrench and a multimeter.

I am saving the pics with the VIN, I am the NEW damaged NSX pic collector LOL

i know this car. i tried to buy it but he would not sell it so i bought another car. here are some pics of it.. it just sat outside for years. one snow storm a tree fell on it.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=2939

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=2940

Do you happen to have a shot of the vin of that car? Was it a tree or a tree branch? Looks like a windshield and a mirror damaged. Seems a bit light for a "tree" to have fallen on it.

Back