• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93'BLK/BLK NSX w/HRE wheels JH4NA1151PT000485

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a creeper under my car in new braunfels texas
Looking for somewhere around <s>$36500</s> $33.9K The car has 59k miles and is in great shape no wrecks. See my sig for the mods. If your interested ask around the texas fourm the guys have seen it and can tell you how nice it is. I have over $13,000 in add ons.I have the maintainence records and receipts for the car, timing belt/water pump/valve adjustment done 600 miles ago.

Edit: Ok here is the deal, I found another special car I would like to buy, so if I sell my NSX before the other car sells, great, if not I am keeping my NSX. So I am not going to sell parts off of my car...

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7,364
Last edited by a moderator:
The car has 60k miles and is in great shape no wrecks(clean title and history).
. If your interested ask around the texas fourm the guys have seen it and can tell you how nice it is. I have over $13,000 in add ons.I have the maintainence records and receipts for the car, timing belt/water pump/valve adjustment done 900 miles ago. Comptec headers, Tiatec GT lightweight exaust,Cat. replacement tubes, adj Fuel press. regulator, bored throttle body, port/polished intake manifold, coolant bypass @throttlebody, base ingition advanced to 18*BTDC, 1 deg. cooler NGK Iridum spark plugs, SOS polished coolant tank, RM front spoiler(also have a second RM spoiler), Comptec stg 2 clutch and alum. flywheel,HRE 17x7.5f,18x10r, K&N, Dynoed 266hp to the wheels(with stock muffler before the Tiatec), and Okuyama Carbing Rear Shock Tower Bar. The car weighs in at 2850lbs. I also have white faced guages not yet installed.Has 6 disc changer.
I am asking $35900obo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsxa.jpg
    nsxa.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 13,797
Last edited:
Hey I have a 2004 Subaru STi with 7600 miles on it. Would you be interested in trading? The Sti is in perfect condition if you want to see pictures email me at [email protected]. I can offer you the car plus 5000$ cash. Thanks

sent u a PM

Just wanted to know if the car is still for sale/ I'm interested. Send me Email,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back