• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'95 NSX-T Red/Black JH4NA1188ST000048

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T Formula Red/ Black
42,165 miles
$36,500

Very nice condition NSX for sale in north Louisiana. This car is completely stock with the exception of a drop-in K&N air filter. Interior and exterior are very clean. There are no dents, door dings, or paintwork (the usual few small rock chips touched up). Carfax report is clean. There is minimal driver's seat bolster wear. This car originally had the cell phone, but I removed it and have the parts. It has had synthetic oil changes every 2000 miles and frequent Zaino.

5 speed transmission, clutch is good
non-smoker
CD changer
Dali Valentine One mount
complete tool kit
cover
titanium key
owner's manual

I am the third owner. I looked at two other ratty NSX's before finding this well-cared for one. I have driven this NSX for a little over two years and now it's time for someone else to enjoy it!

Link to photos:http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/s...at=allfields&name=Spin Doctor&when=&whenterm=

Phone: 318-387-7700
e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back