• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'96 Red/tan nsx JH4NA1187TT000446

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to cut some corners and get rid of a payment so I have put my NSX (as well as my VW R32) for sale. It is a targa top with 6-disc changer and add'l Zanardi floor mats. It is a 5-speed with ~27,500 miles and is completely stock. The car had 30K service performed in late '04 and I recently replaced the battery, wiper blades and the complete A/C system. Tires were replaced approximately 2,000 miles ago with OEM Yokohams. The car is in exceptional condition and people are always stunned when I tell them its 10 years old. I have it priced aggressively at $37,950. As I mentioned, I also have my R32 for sale so if I sell that first I will probably keep the acura for a while. You may contact me at [email protected] For some reason, I cannot seem to get the photos to upload on this site so feel free to check the car out on my Autotrader listing at: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=186812120

Last edited:
Just a 30 day update. The car now has right at 28,000 miles on it.Took it on a short trip to Austin - really going to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back