• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97-05 3.2 Comptech Supercharger Kit COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsxcomptech1.jpg

nsxcomptech2.jpg

nsxcomptech3.jpg

nsxcomptech4.jpg

nsxcomptech5.jpg

nsxcomptech6.jpg

Up for sale is a Comptech Supercharger kit with the Autorotor supercharger for the 97-05 3.2 V6 Acura NSX.

This kit was installed on my car for about 1.5 years, and driven for about 10,000 miles. Its worked flawlessly, and made a consistent 355-360 horsepower at the wheels. Its been one of the best bolt on power adders for the NSX that Ive ever installed. The only reason Im posting it for sale is because Im selling my Nsx and it seems like most interested parties didnt want the supercharger.

This kit was functioning PERFECTLY at time it was taken off, and all bolts, pieces, hardware, and installation instructions are included. Take a look at the photos and youll see its all there.

For more details on the kit, and pricing, take a look at ScienceofSpeeds website where youll see this kit costs $10,400 plus shipping.

Heres the dyno sheet:
dyno41407.jpg

onthedyno41407.JPG

Video on Youtube that shows the acceleration with the Supercharger kit installed:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l2jRo634QmA

Video on Youtube that shows the car starting up, and idling with the Supercharger kit:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ul6UjkSv9eM

Cost - $7,200 shipped by Fedex.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, email me at [email protected] or PM me here.

If youd like to discuss further, I can email you my phone number.

I prefer payment by paypal, and have a paypal account with over 300+ verified transactions.

I guarantee to package this item safely, and ship within 2 days by Fedex. I will email you the tracking number as well.

Thanks,
Cory

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive received a deposit and a sale is pending on this.

If the sale isnt completed somehow tomorrow, Ill announce that its back open for sale.

Amazing how much interest this has had, in only.... 6 hours !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back