• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 NSX, a year later :: Pictures + Videos

Looks great with the new wheels Oscar! Normally I am not a fan of the 02+ wheels on the older cars, but yours pulls it off nicely. I would say rock em silver for a while til you get bored then darken them. I personally would also recommend looking at a nice dark bronze for them too...I never thought I would like it til I got my wheels and now I love it on the red.

amazing pictures Oscar!!

lol, what an idiot...I saw the first pictures and was so impressed with how the car looked and first thought was, wow gotta show Oscar this one...haha then I saw the back and realized it was yours

great photos! Would love to get both cars together and see if you would do a shoot sometime.

great pic of Casey rocking out in it also. Once Sarah learns how she can too

Looks great with the new wheels Oscar! Normally I am not a fan of the 02+ wheels on the older cars, but yours pulls it off nicely. I would say rock em silver for a while til you get bored then darken them. I personally would also recommend looking at a nice dark bronze for them too...I never thought I would like it til I got my wheels and now I love it on the red.

The spacers (25mm all around) I think are the ones that make the difference :)

:eek: When did you get the 02+ wheels???? What a HUGE difference. Looks fantastic! Keep them silver. :)

Got them like almost 2 weeks ago, I was going to sell my stock GM ones, but I think i'll keep them, this 2010 I ***HOPE*** I can track this car @ least 3 times per year, therefore I'll use the lighter 16-17 ... btw, the 17's on the back (on the 94-01 wheels) are ridiculously light, I was shocked actually how light they are....

amazing pictures Oscar!!
great photos! Would love to get both cars together and see if you would do a shoot sometime.

great pic of Casey rocking out in it also. Once Sarah learns how she can too

Make Sarah drive it, maybe we can do a photoshot of FL girls driving NSX's hahhaha .. seriously :) ... btw, how is the video coming ha?? me anxious! hahhaha

Ocar

Got them like almost 2 weeks ago, I was going to sell my stock GM ones, but I think i'll keep them, this 2010 I ***HOPE*** I can track this car @ least 3 times per year, therefore I'll use the lighter 16-17 ... btw, the 17's on the back (on the 94-01 wheels) are ridiculously light, I was shocked actually how light they are....

Ocar
you should hit the track in Homestead, FL... Im looking to track the car sometime in 2010, I found a couple of clubs that charge about $300+ to go on the track...we should plan a track day...

Your car pulls off the 02 + wheels perfectly. Please keep them silver, these wheels makes your car look 100x's classier and less boy racerish. Great Work =)

Car looks astounding! :eek:

Looks great!! Idk why but I really liked your car with the gm 16/17... I say maybe paint the 02's gm!

Back