• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 yellow/black NSX BBSC 20k in mods jh4na216xvt000285

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my 97 spa yellow pearl nsx-t w/blk leather interior with only 21k original miles. i am the 2nd owner and bought the car in 2002 at 18.8K miles and have only put 2300 miles on it. car has never seen rain and has never sat in direct sunlight..REPEAT EVER!!!!. i have a collection of 8 cars (3 nsx's) and am readying for retirement hence my selling. car is 100% cleaner and better than new. car has never been driven for more than 4 hours at a time. car is kept in a climate controlled carpeted room and on wheel dollies to prevent flat spots. undercarriage is cleaned every six months by hand with toothbrushes. all aluminum frame members cleaned..even spare tire removed,completely cleaned including the gaps in the tread !. 51 coats of hand rubbed brazilian white carnauba wax and 53 coats of hand rubbed polish. mods include $5000 very rare blitz 03 3 piece 17X8 front wheels with 245X17 bridgestone sp-03 pole position tires and 18X10 rears with 285X30X18 same tires ( tires and wheels have less than 650 miles on them !!!). $89 momo color coordinated shift knob. $450 eibach 2" lowering springs. $1400 comptech polished stainless exhaust.$450 billet aluminum hi flow intake with K&n filter. $12,000.00 MARK BASCH RACING supercharger with 5 year warranty ( installed 9-02 and fully programmable with laptop...21 maps already installed to use as you wish)...proper and professional installation done by fournier automotive in orlando, fla. as per mark basch personally !!!...(supercharger ecm module located opposite cd changer in trunk). 6 speed. every possible option including cd changer and security system. targa top never...REPEAT NEVER removed. car is absolutely 100% perfect...no stories no excuses. i am a serious collector. no fading, interior is 100% perfect...no seat wear, no side bolster wear, not one scuff,crack,rub mark, floor mats were covered in plastic when driven. car is kept on battery tender 24 hours a day. for pics please go to my gallery on this web site...my site name for search purposes is "honda4281". i paid $54700 when i bought it and have added close to $20k in mods. i am selling for $56,000.00. i have the factory shop manual (yes the real one) and the factory nsx cover. every square millimeter has been detailed to meticulous perfection. when supercharger was installed we mapped and tuned to produce 400 HP at the wheels..there's room for much more but i wanted reliability and safety...again, all work performed at fournier automotive...as were the requirements per mark basch (supercharger supplier) to insure proper work and warranty integrity. any questions please do not hesitate to call me...it's much easier than responding to emails and issues can be discussed more efficiently on a gentlemanly basis. i have absolutely every single book, manual, key, brochure,warranty card etc. that came from new with the car. title is free and clear. thanks and good luck.
1997 ACURA NSX-T SPA YELLOW PEARL VIN# JH4NA216XVT000285
ASKING $56,000.00
***PICS ARE IN MY GALLERY HERE @ NSX PRIME..SEARCH "HONDA4281" ***
BILL GASH
[email protected]
240-882-4891 CELL
410-535-2206 HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back