• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

99 NSX T Red/Black JH4NA2168XT000112

99 NSX T Red/Black JH4NA2168XT000112 California

My 99 NSX Targa is now up for sale. Red exterior, Black interior. 3.2 Liter, 6 speed trans. Other than that it has everything the rest have including the 6 disc changer mounted in the trunk. It has been adult driven and well maintained, always garaged at home and work. It has been waxed and polished regularly. My friend is a local Honda Mechanic factory trained on the NSX and has done the majority of the maintanance for me with the exception of the regular oil changes provided by my Dealer. I drove the NSX as a daily driver in the Bay Area for the last few years. I'm the 2cnd owner and it now has 82,000 freeway miles. The car still looks and feels like new. The interior is perfect and the exterior red paint still looks great! The only mods to the car are 18/19" Konig Wheels and Anytime exhaust from Science of Speed. I still have the stock exhaust if desired. This has been the best sports car I have owned yet.

If you are looking for alate model NSX this is the car for you!

My loss is your gain. It has a clean car fax report, has never been repainted,tracked or raced. My asking price is set at $48,900
Pictures will be posted tomorrow once the post is approved. PM or e-mail with any reasonable offers. [email protected]

Price reduced to $47,900

Thanks for looking,

Glenn

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back