• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9th Annual River Run - Sat July 25

Funny, I was thinking that as I typed his name. Nope a new gentlemen to the club. :smile:

can ya believe it. we got 2 more!

Aaron94T and Jolo14.

Aaron94T picks up his new car on Friday so timing couldn't be better. Jolo14 got his car in January and is stopping by to meet the gang but unfortunately can't make the drive.

Please make these folks feel at home.

This will be the biggest River Run in history!!!!!!
Hey Don, The Stockton Inn is not going to run out of food with this large of a group, "Are they?" :rolleyes:

Anyone else driving out from the central NJ area out 195 or is it just me?

I'm bringing a sandwich just is case :eek:

Good news: The Lambetville Station Inn will be roping off 30 parking spaces for us Saturday morning and will also have coffee available for purchase on the terrace. (they aren't open for food, but just a few store fronts away, you can find something.)

I'm bringing a sandwich just is case :eek:

Good news: The Lambetville Station Inn will be roping off 30 parking spaces for us Saturday morning and will also have coffee available for purchase on the terrace. (they aren't open for food, but just a few store fronts away, you can find something.)

Around 32 cars are going to be there!!!!

I've lost track of everybody who said they are coming. I think this is the group: (it is a mixture of Prime names, First name and email)

Don and Carla
Dave S
Gary S
John H
RPM17
RSO34
Peter Mills
SpeedJunkie
Howard G
Alan D
FTuhy
StevSam
Richard B
Steve & Libby & family
Brian L
Dan & Karen
Tony & Bags
ae8600rr
Simon and Andrea
Drifter
Chuck & Fenande
dynamicusedauto
Tytus
Bone-Stock
Baily
Roman D
Richard S
Greg L
Mike L

two more:
Charles G
Rich H

Add one more to the list!

So I guess I'm the only one coming from the central Jersey shore area?

A huge thank you to Don and Carla for a great day, weather was perfect, route was perfect, food and restaurant were perfect, even the traffic coming and going was no problem. You, and all who helped you with the various stages, a big thank you for all your efforts and a great day!!

Marissa and I had a great time. Nice to meet everyone and thank you for organizing a really fun day for us. Can't wait do it again. :smile:

WOW 33 CARS and 50 folks were there today!! This was the biggest River Run ever!

Thanks to all who came and made the day so enjoyable. I hope everybody had a good time.

As always it is great seeing my old (not age wise) friends and making new ones.

Big Kudos to Carla who drafted the route. She did a marvelous job!!!!

Now it is time to start planning next year's adventure. If anybody has a cool idea for a destination stop, I'm all ears.

Back