• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A beautiful day @ Mosport

It was an awesome day @ the track, think i am slowly improving (1.48s) Except for the fact that I had a few snobby people who thinks that their cars are better than my Honda (2006 Porsche turbo & a 2008 Lotus in particular) on the track they refuses to let me pass (guess it would hurt their ego) even when I am continuously right up behind them. No track “Etiquette”. They would signal other car to pass but never mine, Hey, I alway let people pass me, if they have a more powerful car or their skill is better than me, man i signal & pls pass me. I am there to enjoy my car, the atmosphere and improve on my driving skill that's all. So I just got fed up with waiting & just took the first opportunity & made the pass. I know is bad but it felt gooooood......:biggrin:

here r some pictures I took.

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 145
  • photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 144
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 146
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 204
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 179
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 134
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 122
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 123
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 125
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately there are always a couple of bad apples at every track event. I just try to stay clear of them as best as I can. Especially the ones that think a spark plug is a valid substitute for an oil drain plug.

i really dont care for the cars you have photographed, want to see more of your car!

ok the F-car is cool.

Thats annoying. Was passing discussed at the drivers meeting in the beginning of the day? I hope you spoke to a steward between session to voice your concern. Not only do they ruin the day for you but they force you to make a potentially risky move to keep your car on pace. Douchebags!

Anyhoo...enough of the gay trackcars, lets see more of THEDEVIL!

Any and all rules infractions should be discussed with the organizers/stewards.It is unsafe to all concearned to have people making up thier own rules on track.

Thats annoying. Was passing discussed at the drivers meeting in the beginning of the day? I hope you spoke to a steward between session to voice your concern. Not only do they ruin the day for you but they force you to make a potentially risky move to keep your car on pace. Douchebags!

Anyhoo...enough of the gay trackcars, lets see more of THEDEVIL!

I have email the organizer in regard to my concern.
John, Believe me I was very careful when I pass them as well as when I was behind them, I had to keep using my brakes to make sure my distance were kept @ a 3 cars length, regardless i had alot of fun. I'll up load some more pictures of my car when I get them. :biggrin:

NSXPO will be on this track very shortly.

If you've never driven Mosport before:

1) Now is your chance to do so very inexpensively, and
2) Pack extra underwear!

It is not to be missed.

It is one of those legendary tracks that you will never forget.

And I agree about Peters car. WE NEED PICTURES! His is my favorite NSX. He's owned it since day one, 15 yrs ago. It is an incredible car.

Last edited:
Back