• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Dream Come True

Congrats on your great buy and welcome home. I sure appreciate your service overseas and the first drink will be on me when we get together.

That now makes 5 NSX's in the Omaha area (possibly all of Nebraska). Brezina Auto in Pappillion/La Vista does fantastic work on these cars at very low rates and they let you buy the parts wherever you want. My NSX is in there now getting exhaust, headers and new engine mounts that I bought off prime members. This forum is gold and well worth the price of being a member.

5 total owners. Love to have a get together to meet all the local owners. I haven't seen another NSX since I got back home. Thanks I'll have to look up Brezina Auto.

Techniclly 3 owners total as two cars are for sale at dealers (one in Lincoln and one on Blondo at Classic Motors in Omaha). It's just you, me and RBilder.

I am hooked. Everytime I open the garage on sunny days, I get a grin.

Techniclly 3 owners total as two cars are for sale at dealers (one in Lincoln and one on Blondo at Classic Motors in Omaha). It's just you, me and RBilder.

saw the one at Bigler Motors in Lincohn, not the one at Blondo.

I haven't seen either of them....

Maybe I will cruise by Omaha Classic Cars and take a look at their Black 91 with 44k.

http://classicautosales.com/Inventory/

http://www.autabuy.com/ViewPhoto/?I...se=1&MM=1991 ACURA NSX COUPE LOW MILE 5-SPEED

I don't see a price listed. I think I will stop by just to check it out and see what their asking price is.... when I was looking they had a nice Red 91 that they had just sold to a woman in FL for $31k (that was at least 3 yrs ago).

They also had a silver and blue late model NA2's with the bubble lights. But those if I remember correctly where in the $60k range at the time, which was out of my price range for a toy.

I saw a black NSX going west on West Dodge Rd a month or so back. It had NE plates. I was in my DD and got off on the 204th St exit (heading to Menards), it kept on going west. I wish now I would have flagged him down.

There could be a chance it is was the car listed here??? It was black and looked like a coupe and had the pop-up headlights.

- Rod

I popped on by the one on Blondo, Classic Auto Sales Inc.

It is black/black, MT with 44,661 miles. The clutch has just been replaced, lady driven.

It is all stock from what I can tell.

VIN JH4NA1153MT002380

Trans J4A4-1003291 which puts it out of the snap ring range.

The drivers left bolster does show a little wear, but not bad.

They said they had the service records with the car. I looked in the trunk and saw that it had a couple of the service books (nice addition), the car cover. There was a bag that I suspect had receipts in it, but I didn't want to dig through it, since I wasn't looking to purchase another NSX (even though that would be awesome).

If somebody wanted me to investigate further I could ask more questions.

I believe the sales person said they had it listed at $36,500, but added that they were negotiable on the price.

For somebody that is interested in a nice, original 91 NSX, this might be what they are looking for...

The asking price seems a little high, IMO, but this is a premium classic car dealership and they did say they are willing to negotiate on the price. Maybe if they have the reciepts showing the WP/TB had been replaced recently too. It does have a new clutch, which isn't cheap either.

Maybe I should put this information over on NSXprime Market.

I don't have any interest or affiliation with the dealership. I had just seen they had this one and out of curiosity I wanted to go check it out.

- Rod

Last edited:
Hey Nukem,

Nice car... Same as mine. (year, color, 100% orignial, exactly)

Your car looks very clean and very original.

Mine is just about to turn 36,000 miles.

You will be smiling for a long time to come :biggrin:

After 3 years of ownership, I still find myself going into the garage, just to stare at it!

Enjoy

Congrats!!

Btw, It isn't completely stock. The calipers are painted!:eek:

yeah yeah yeah...lets not be picky LoL :p

Hey Nukem,

Nice car... Same as mine. (year, color, 100% orignial, exactly)

Your car looks very clean and very original.

Mine is just about to turn 36,000 miles.

You will be smiling for a long time to come :biggrin:

After 3 years of ownership, I still find myself going into the garage, just to stare at it!

Enjoy

I find myself telling my self I need to get something out of the garage just to look at it. I am going to be depressed in the winter.

Best color combo, congrats

I was torn between white with the black roof, and Red with the black roof. White was too rare to find...plus couldn't pass this one up. If I didn't get this one it would have been CyberNSX's.

Yesterday I saw a white 2002+ pass me on highway 75. I was in the Saturn :frown:

Well owned the car for about a month. Still have the smile on my face. Washed the car friday and took it out for a drive and not 3 mins "SPLAT SPLAT" bird craps on the car. I pulled over at the 1st gas station and wipe th bird doo doo off. Notice a streak on the window from where I wiped the window off. Is this normal? I wanted the car to be perfect.

While driving today got a lot of attention, but not the good kind. Always get attention in the car, but got nervous today. Lots of tuner car owners whipping through traffic(mainly Honda/Integra owners)get next to me and pace me reving their engines. Couple trucks on the freeway speed up cut me off and slow down. If i pass the act as if its a race challenge. Most time I smile when people look and admire. At starbucks today an older guy driving a new Acura TL type S was with his wife and daughter walked out and noticed my car and pointed towards his "Acura" emblem on his hood abd them pointed at my Acura emblem. Those encounters make me smile.

Well owned the car for about a month. Still have the smile on my face. Washed the car friday and took it out for a drive and not 3 mins "SPLAT SPLAT" bird craps on the car. I pulled over at the 1st gas station and wipe th bird doo doo off. Notice a streak on the window from where I wiped the window off. Is this normal? I wanted the car to be perfect.

While driving today got a lot of attention, but not the good kind. Always get attention in the car, but got nervous today. Lots of tuner car owners whipping through traffic(mainly Honda/Integra owners)get next to me and pace me reving their engines. Couple trucks on the freeway speed up cut me off and slow down. If i pass the act as if its a race challenge. Most time I smile when people look and admire. At starbucks today an older guy driving a new Acura TL type S was with his wife and daughter walked out and noticed my car and pointed towards his "Acura" emblem on his hood abd them pointed at my Acura emblem. Those encounters make me smile.

This is the only thing I hate about driving any rare sports car. The drivers in front of you, behind you, beside you, mostly the teenagers who can't put their damn phones down but rather take pictures with them while driving. Just make sure you're paying attention to your surroundings, and you should be fine.

Joe

Wizard just takes patience...a lot of patience

Hey congrats on a month of ownership! That is a gorgeous car and I bet you're still grinning ear to ear with every second behind the wheel.
I have LBS(look back syndrome).
LOL - I think I have that, too.
13 YEARS is a long time!
I'm in the same boat as Nukem was pre-purchase. Years worth of research, waiting, and preparation before I pull the trigger on my NSX. It's going to make the final purchase that much more rewarding and meaningful. Happy to have Prime here as a great resource for becoming an informed buyer.

Not surprised you are still loving the car and the buy decision. It really is an adventure every time I go out and fire her up - such a great automobile. Ours are similar - the previous owner replaced the 91 wheels with 94 wheels - a pretty nice "upgrade". Other than that (and recent, highly recommended, AP-X Angus exhaust) mine remains completely stock.

Continue to enjoy - thank you for your service!! Cheers, Jay

Hey congrats on a month of ownership! That is a gorgeous car and I bet you're still grinning ear to ear with every second behind the wheel.

LOL - I think I have that, too.

I'm in the same boat as Nukem was pre-purchase. Years worth of research, waiting, and preparation before I pull the trigger on my NSX. It's going to make the final purchase that much more rewarding and meaningful. Happy to have Prime here as a great resource for becoming an informed buyer.

It was a long time, and at times I waivered. I must say the wait was worth it. I still am grinning ear to ear, everytime I get in the driver seat.

Not surprised you are still loving the car and the buy decision. It really is an adventure every time I go out and fire her up - such a great automobile. Ours are similar - the previous owner replaced the 91 wheels with 94 wheels - a pretty nice "upgrade". Other than that (and recent, highly recommended, AP-X Angus exhaust) mine remains completely stock.

Continue to enjoy - thank you for your service!! Cheers, Jay

They look good stock, and still turn heads. If I modify the car it will be reversable mods, but for now I am going to enjoy her the way she is. I plan on going to a Classic Car show "Last Fling until Spring" hopefully have time to detail the weather isn't looking cooperative. Thanks guys for all the comments.

Back