• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few impressions of the 2002 NSX

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Why they couldn't do flush with the hood is beyond me...

Not enough height, probably.

I took a look at my NSX to verify this. (In fact, right now I have the headlight units removed for an upcoming HID install, so it was even easier to see.) There is actually plenty of vertical distance there, to my amateur eye, so I think this is probably not the reason. However, the maximum vertical distance would come from placing the lights towards the rear of the current opening, and perhaps there is not enough room behind that point for the connectors and igniters and such.

Originally posted by akira3d:
Totally agree. Why they couldn't do flush with the hood is beyond me...

The only good thing I can say about the 2002 NSX's front is that I hate it LESS than the Celica. But that's not saying much because I feel that the Celica is one of the ugliest cars on the road (I used to drive Celicas...but wouldn't go near the latest treatment).

I pretty much dislike ALL of the additions to the 2002 NSX. Only the valence treatment and new tips are appealing...and I am glad that Imola Orange is finally being brought Stateside.

Wow, finally someone who agrees with me on the Celica treatment. Everyone I know personally thinks it looks great. Looks blocky and ugly to me. Same goes for the Mitsu Eclipse.

[This message has been edited by skim83 (edited 17 February 2002).]

Back