• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A+++ for RC Engineering Injector Service

Had a great experience with RC Engineering. I had some questions that I entered online, and the next morning a very conscientious representative called back and fully resolved my concerns. I sent in a set of injectors for cleaning and RC turned them around within 24 hours. With lowest-tier shipping to and from the east coast it took a little over a week. They supplied before and after test documentation for each injector, and installed new screens and o-rings. RC has been around for a long time, now I know why. Highly recommended.

+1 for RC

They douched my injectors.....2 were clogged:frown: I was getting lean cels , had tried the fuel cleaners and wow the car feels better.:smile:

I'm probably going to do this over winter for some PM freshening. Besides this feeling like a smart thing to do just because, does anyone have any seat-of-the-pants claims of improved performance feel afterwards?

I'm probably going to do this over winter for some PM freshening. Besides this feeling like a smart thing to do just because, does anyone have any seat-of-the-pants claims of improved performance feel afterwards?

Hey Andy, I do, the car felt like it pulled harder after I had this done. Two of my injectors turned out to be dripping. I think everyone should do this.

Hey Andy, I do, the car felt like it pulled harder after I had this done. Two of my injectors turned out to be dripping. I think everyone should do this.

Fantastic. When Larry B says it's a good thing everyone should do, I listen. :)

Do you guys know which gaskets need to be replaced when taking the injectors out and then back In? I' trying to prepare for as little downtime as possible. Thanks!

Back