• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Matching Pair...

How long did it take for you to complete the car? Still running the supercharger?

Well, the project began in Dec. of '05 and I brought the car home in July of '08. Since then there have been a few tweaks here and there, and I put the wheels on a little over two months ago. I still have a few minor things to take care of before it's complete. :D

Yup. Still running the supercharger. :)

sheww...i was started to not like you:wink::biggrin:

yeah, just got done using forum search and it came up...seems like they only look good with the type r hood though...the red one with the color mismatch is a mess..:redface:

Well, other than the mismatch, the red one was also missing a lip. There are pictures of a white one and a black one with the OEM hood, and I think that those look good as well. :)

"Thanks, Tom (socalx). Keep that up and my head might not fit in the NSX anymore." :biggrin:

You are now the new guru.

Tan

Last edited:
Pop-ups ftfw! :biggrin:

Love your nsx's, a real breath of fresh air!

Thanks, guys! :)

"Thanks, Tom (socalx). Keep that up and my head might not fit in the NSX anymore." :biggrin:

You are now the new guru.

Tan

I saw your edit. :D You saying that Tom's got a big head? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

love the modified stock spoiler. was it done with fiberglass?

Sort of. Due to the required shaping, at least some of it is fiberglass reinforced filler.

What are the sizes/offsets of those wheels?

They're 18/19s with +45 offsets all around. I'm running 5mm spacers up front and will be running the same in the rear; bringing the effective offsets down to +40.

Looks Awesome Graeme! Very nice work.

Chris

Thanks, Chris! :smile:

Looking sharp as always, Graeme!

Thanks, Tyson! :smile:

Back