• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Matching Pair...

mnsx2.jpg

mnsx1.jpg

gnsx4.jpg

gnsx3.jpg

gnsx1.jpg

gmnsx8.jpg

gmnsx7.jpg

gmnsx6.jpg

gmnsx2.jpg

gmnsx4.jpg

gmnsx3.jpg

gmnsx5.jpg

The side skirts are a custom one off set as is the bumper which made use of the Cantrell as a starting point, and leaving only the lip untouched by the time I was done. :D

man I miss my silver one.... and my black NSX:frown:

best colors by far!!!

BTW, who makes that 02+ bumper for the pre 02's??? that looks so good with that hood!!!:cool:

:mad: I HATE YOU BOTHHHHHHH

buaa want to cry .. i wish I had those wheels ... :(

Oscar

PS: Actually, I am so happy there's beautiful NSX's like yours! :)

Nice pictures.

What's your black nsx's suspension and hood?

Stephen

Thanks! The hood's by Downforce and the suspension is currently stock shocks with RM Racing springs. Will be changing out to a set of KW adjustable coil-overs soon. :)

Love the wheels.
Why oh why did they have to discontinue them:mad:

Great looking cars too!
I like the turned up blued tips. what exhaust is that? Custom like the body package?

Very nice matching pair. With lots of LOVE:biggrin:

Thanks, guys! :)

CDX_NSX, that is some sick twin!! hopefully we can catch eachother on the street in the Socal. Nice taste

Kevin

We just might. I go down to OC every now and then. :D Those pics were taken in Fountain Valley on Monday. :)

Love the wheels.
Why oh why did they have to discontinue them:mad:

Great looking cars too!
I like the turned up blued tips. what exhaust is that? Custom like the body package?

No, the exhaust isn't custom (but I needed custom cats to make it fit :D). The exhaust is a GT-One Version 2 Titanium. The silver car is running a GT-One Titanium which is basically the same but without the upturned tips.

are those both yours now???:eek:

btw, tried to google "mode4" and nothing came up except some music studio..:confused:

No, they aren't both mine. Would be nice, though. :D The silver one belongs to MikeC_587. :)

Here's info on the bumper.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99080

sheww...i was started to not like you:wink::biggrin:

yeah, just got done using forum search and it came up...seems like they only look good with the type r hood though...the red one with the color mismatch is a mess..:redface:

Back