• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

A New V10 Nsx Will Be Introduced In 3-4 Years.

It is official that end NSX wil end production in 2005 and a new NSX with V10 enginge will be introduced in 3-4 years. It is an inside news from acura dealership at the bay area which I work at.

NSX-V10 said:
It is official that end NSX wil end production in 2005 and a new NSX with V10 enginge will be introduced in 3-4 years. It is an inside news from acura dealership at the bay area which I work at.
Inside news huh? Look up one post at the sticky and then go to the next gen NSX forum section, there are about 10 posts on this already and the news came out last week. Way to be on the ball :wink:

How odd is it, that this new poster has one post (this thread!!) and his name is Nsx-V10.

Youve got not credibility here Nsx-V10, how do you expect people to believe your first, and only single post with supposed inside information ?

check out the entire forum section dedicated to this topic. we know about it, it's not inside info anymore, it's been released to the press

welcome to the forums :)

rickysals said:
check out the entire forum section dedicated to this topic. we know about it, it's not inside info anymore, it's been released to the press

welcome to the forums :)
and grab us all a beer while you're up, too.

That information - the V-10 and the three to four year time frame - is indeed news. Today's AutoWeek has it in their "news flash" column and attributes both details to a statement by Takeo Fukui, president of Honda, talking to Automotive News, the trade periodical that is a sister publication of AutoWeek.

NeoNSX said:
Welcome to the forums NSX-V10. Don't mind the guys above - they are just upset they have to wait ANOTHER few years for their new toy. :)
we don't really mind that, but we **hate** having to ask 2x for our drinks ;)

hope the motor they install on the next NSX will be this one:F1 v10 :biggrin:
F1_V10_engine.jpg

Fastlane.com

BTW I'll have a Martini, Shaken not stirred (and don’t make me ask twice) :biggrin:

queenlives said:
and grab us all a beer while you're up, too.
haha,

ironic, i just turned 21 not too long ago, all that did was make me beer bitch for my 20.5 yr old friends!

is Corona ok?

Modernceo said:
How odd is it, that this new poster has one post (this thread!!) and his name is Nsx-V10.

Youve got not credibility here Nsx-V10, how do you expect people to believe your first, and only single post with supposed inside information ?

What are you talking about, I got one of those V10's in my closet, right next to my UNICORN :eek: :biggrin: J/K, Welcome to the board Nsx-V10.

:cool:

Back