• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A step closer toward the R conversion

FuryNSX said:
Keep those pics coming. It's nice to see recognizable NSXs. :)

Upon request....

Attachments

• ff3.JPG
    ff3.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,261
  • ff3 1.JPG
    ff3 1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,381
  • ff3 2.JPG
    ff3 2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 1,313
  • ff3 3.JPG
    ff3 3.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,395
  • ff3 4.JPG
    ff3 4.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,380
Any idea how many of those cars are legit street legal american ones and what ones aren't? I hope the jdm ones won't be destroyed eventually. Or will they be shipped back to japan?

comquat1 said:
Any idea how many of those cars are legit street legal american ones and what ones aren't? I hope the jdm ones won't be destroyed eventually. Or will they be shipped back to japan?

At least in the state I'm in, we have whole bunch of licensed RHD cars. They don't have to be destroyed..

Jon, did I see a Chaser in the first picture??

Anyway, thanks for the pics.

PS. The red one with hideous body kit with a misfitted headlights, wrong offset chrome wheels and CF hood looks very classy to me, by Fast and the Furious standard. :wink:

Hmm.. I Didn't know that SoS sold parts in Tokyo :)

I hope they actually drive NSX's in this movie!!

comquat1 said:

As far as I know, the black and silver R34 skyline are legit street legal and the S15s are not. But I don't think they will destroyed or ship back to Japan.

NSXDreamer2 said:
Jon, did I see a Chaser in the first picture??

Anyway, thanks for the pics.

PS. The red one with hideous body kit with a misfitted headlights, wrong offset chrome wheels and CF hood looks very classy to me, by Fast and the Furious standard. :wink:

Yes, that is the Toyota Chaser (yellow). Funny you mention about the red NSX, when I was at the set, the main set cordinator (a lady) told me that was her favorite car there... :smile:

DL,

You mind telling me where you get those wheels and how much were they ?

Got the Procar R hood in the door yesterday, I was just speachless for a few second when I open the box. It's an amazing piece, quality and the carbon finishes, spectacular! All the factory holes are there to mount the plastic clips, I did not expect that since all other the aftermarket R hood don't come like that, at least the ones that I know and see so far. This is my favorite piece on the car so far, the pictures will speak for itself, I am going to drop it off to the bodyshop next week. Can't wait to put this hood on, I'll post some pictures of the car when the hood and door pieces are finish along with the R emblems, R shift knobs, R shift boot and R door step plate. Still waiting for the R seats and most likely the R gauge cluster.

Attachments

• R Hood 1.JPG
    R Hood 1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 592
  • R Hood 3.JPG
    R Hood 3.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 550
  • R Hood 4.JPG
    R Hood 4.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 554
  • R Hood 5.JPG
    R Hood 5.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 552
  • R Hood 6.JPG
    R Hood 6.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 553
The quality of the hood is simply unreal :eek:

DL-NA1 said:
Thanks everyone for the compliment, here are a few more pics of the NSX re-united with some Japanese friends.... :smile:

Whoa.....are the silver and black R34s US street legal Motorex Skylines?

If so, and you know how to contact the owners, please send me a PM.

Or, if anyone else knows how to contact the owners of any of the 12 US-legal Motorex R34 Skyline GT-Rs, shoot me a PM. :)

Ben said:
Whoa.....are the silver and black R34s US street legal Motorex Skylines?

If so, and you know how to contact the owners, please send me a PM.

Or, if anyone else knows how to contact the owners of any of the 12 US-legal Motorex R34 Skyline GT-Rs, shoot me a PM. :)

I hope you found what you are looking for from the owner, good luck.

Vase: Those are some of the cars at the movie set, no one has any ideas of what cars will be in the movie. I see that you have a R32 GTR....:wink:

DL-NA1 said:
Vase: Those are some of the cars at the movie set, no one has any ideas of what cars will be in the movie. I see that you have a R32 GTR....:wink:

Ok, I thought they were all going to be in the movie. Let's hope the GTR's and NSX's make their way to the actual movie. :smile: And yes I do have a GTR but it's for sale since I'm considering of buying an nsx.

DL-NA1 said:
I hope you found what you are looking for from the owner, good luck.

Thanks for your help. I have talked to the owner, and I have requested him to send me some photos and verification of the car's legal status. We'll see where this goes. :)

Back