• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Mt Vernon High School Auto Club Car Show

Sorry for the last minute announcement, this is beginning to be a trend of mine. The high school kids in the Auto Club at MVHS are putting on their 4th annual auto show this year. Things are a bit different this year as we've teamed up with another car club called Shift Masters. There will be multiple parking sections; a spectator section, one for free-to-show off your car, and a judged area with a chance to win a trophy.

I'll be bringing my BB and in the past we've had RPM217 show up with his Ford GT. I've posted over on S2KI as well and with the help of Shift Masters we are hoping for our largest turnout yet!

teaserbox_943076791.jpg

Details:
Location - 100 California Road, Mt Vernon, NY
Date - June 13th 2015
Time - 10am - 4pm
Price - FREE to show, $20 for competition
Food and drink will be available

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

Thanks for the posting. I will stop by...not with my NSX but with my mini.

Sorry for the last minute announcement, this is beginning to be a trend of mine. The high school kids in the Auto Club at MVHS are putting on their 4th annual auto show this year. Things are a bit different this year as we've teamed up with another car club called Shift Masters. There will be multiple parking sections; a spectator section, one for free-to-show off your car, and a judged area with a chance to win a trophy.

I'll be bringing my BB and in the past we've had RPM217 show up with his Ford GT. I've posted over on S2KI as well and with the help of Shift Masters we are hoping for our largest turnout yet!

teaserbox_943076791.jpg

Details:
Location - 100 California Road, Mt Vernon, NY
Date - June 13th 2015
Time - 10am - 4pm
Price - FREE to show, $20 for competition
Food and drink will be available

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

This year I showed up with the NSX, and saw your BB at the far end of the parking lot, glad you moved over!!! Both NSX's "trophied", both Googly and fixed!!! Simon came by with a friend in the "Mini", and Andrea and Gracie came by as well. Damn, Gracie got big and beautiful, glad she looks like Andrea!!! We need to get a NSX "run/event", on the calendar, while it's "season" now!!!

Thanks for coming out guys! It was good to have another NSX there and that mini sure drew a crowd. That car actually got the Auto teacher thinking he should buy one.

It was a very nice day and we enjoyed the event. Nice to some NSX's out!!

Here are a few pictures I took with the phone.

I really have to make next years event.
Havent been back to the hs in such a long time.
Knight from 99.

I dont come on here much anymore but hey you guys can call me ya know I would have loved to come out

Seems like you must be frequenting the "Italian Marque" websites lately!!! I've called you, you always have an excuse, like working until 5AM

Back