• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

ABS delete help

I've seen a few of these for sale. My question is does anyone have any good pics of their ABS delete setup? I ask because I am a full time mechanic and of course I would rather build the setup than buy one even though they are not that expensive. So if anyone has pics I would appreciate it!

From Dali's website:

brakes-abs-killer-kit.image.jpg

I'm sure it retains the factory prop valve(combo valve). It looks like the lines run directly from the master cylinder to the prop valve.

I'm looking for help with what line goes where. The factory shop manual is vague in this area.

I'm sure it retains the factory prop valve(combo valve). It looks like the lines run directly from the master cylinder to the prop valve.

I'm looking for help with what line goes where. The factory shop manual is vague in this area.

I think the proportioning valve is built in with the older ABS system. There was no proportioning valve separate when I did my ABS upgrade. I had to buy one for the upgrade, I could be wrong.

Back