• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura nsx logo light

shawn110975

Suspended
guys found this on another site, could we get one made for our cars? Group Buy maybe
I think this is cool as hell.

since this pic is of Mazda you can get the idea if it was an Acura A logo and the words NSX vs mazda.

b4FiCiU.jpg

I agree with coconut

I think I read somewhere this is going to be become a factory option on the new mustang.
Already is a factory option. Friend of mine picked up a new mustang and it has this feature.

Both wives thought we were dorks, but both us guys thought it was kinda cool. Not sure it fits with my personal NSX, but it worked great on his mustang and would probably be great on some of the more modified NSXs.

- - - Updated - - -

Did a little poking around, looks like this is pretty easy to customize. Do a google search for "shadown ghost lights". The one with the batman logo is kinda cool :p

oh no dont let BAMANs see this LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I just purchased a 4 pack set. Im am sure its a small lens with the logo on it, can be converted to say NSX so Im gonna be the first moron with an NSX ghostlight LOL arrives tuesday

ohgod.png

Rice, IMO. It's already a popular trend with the jdm vtec yo crowd, ala altezza lights or something.

Yeah, it kind of makes me think of altezza taillights, led windshield washer nozzles, and underglow kits...

But if lit door sills were available like some of the new cars have, I think that would be cool.

hahahahah .......lets see who is the first brave proud soul to sport this newest must have mod at xpo.....

cheesy, in my opinion. Reminded of the leon lights that was very popular back then when fast furious came out.

I dont think it is a cheesy light. It lights up the pavement so you can see what you are stepping in before you get in your car, or stepping on as you get out. Plus not visible in the daytime when you dont need it. Good idea!

I was really hoping this thread would list where I could get a premade black vinyl "NSX" decal for my rear center tail light.

Darnit...

And when I clicked on that mustang link, I saw this one as well on youtube.

Not for me, but to each their own. If it becomes a thing of riced out kids then its going to be a tasteless mod, IMO. Until then, Ithink I could tolerate it just fine.

ok guys here it is installed on my NSX I dont know yet it looks cool maybe a little to ricer dunno
2013-09-12_00-33-35_671.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2013-09-12_00-56-49_789.jpg

Yeah, it looks cool. what matters is, if you like it. I almost always go for 100% stock, but if I see a mod I like, Hay! its all about me.:smile:

Back