• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura of Lynnwood is an official NSXPO sponsor!!

Alright fellas here we go... Acura of Lynnwood is an official sponsor for this years NSXPO in Portland and Pacific Raceways in Kent this year. NSXPO starts in Portland on Thursday September 11th and comes to Pacific Raceways on Monday September 15th. You MUST go to nsxpo.org to register BY AUGUST 14TH for those of you who do not already know.

Acura of Lynnwood and CT Engineering will be partnering for this event in Portland and Acura of Lynnwood will soley sponsor the first of the two track days at Pacific Raceways on Monday the 15th. The car show portion at Acura of Portland on Saturday the 13th will also have a dyno for those of you who want to know what kind of power you're laying down.

To track your car you MUST HAVE an official tech inspection performed on your NSX prior to the track days which I will be doing for FREE for any local prime members at - Acura of Lynnwood ONLY! Call me to set an appointment or if you have any questions about the event. 206-890-4479 -cell or 425-778-0111-service dept.

This is what we've all been waiting for guys... not 10 ,20 or, 30 NSX's but we are expecting close to 200 cars this year and it's as local as it gets. Let's all come together and have a strong Seattle chapter showing for this event! We want everyone to attend!!! See nsxpo.org for the latest itinerary or call me for details!

To track your car you MUST HAVE an official tech inspection performed on your NSX prior to the track days which

with all due respect.... HUH???

the nsxpo event will be hosted by Proformance and my car were fine with their events. (Don really never did tech inspection at all on his track days.)

while it's cool that you offer locals for free nsx inspection, I really not sure the "requirement". Now if you could hook me up with the alignment (my front lip is 2.25 inches off the ground, pls pm me. :biggrin:

signed up today, also signed up for Leguna Seca Oct. 17-19. Wheres the caravan thread:wink:

signed up today, also signed up for Leguna Seca Oct. 17-19. Wheres the caravan thread:wink:

Dude, I'm driving down to Leguna Seca for the ALMS as well. We should totally caravan.

Probably leave Thursday morning and come back Sunday.

Ferrand, I'd be more concerned about that giant wing on the back of your car than the small lip up front. :tongue:

Sorry let me clarify, you are partially correct... Proformance is hosting day two of the track events by themselves, and they are providing driving instructors for both track days as part of their sponsorship. As for Acura of Lynnwoods sponsorship - On day one we will be providing lunch and we will also have two techs performing on site tech inspection as well as doing minor adjustments and answering any questions owners may have about their NSX. In my statement I said "soley sponsor" I was meaning that our partner CT Engineering will not be attending the track days at NSXPO because they close down business when they attend outside events, but we will partner with them in Portland. Again Proformance is a sponsor for both track days but Acura of Lynnwood is a sponsor as well.

I'm not sure what the requirments were for the track events that you've attended, however when I was asked to sponsor the first of the two track days by the NSXPO co chair, he asked if we would perform tech inspections as it would be required for the track event. The NSXPO committe will be meeting on the 14th to discuss the details on this and they will provide me with the tech inspections sheets right after that. So Acura of Lynnwood will be doing early tech inspections right up the the track event which I will be providing for free. I'll post again when I have more info.

I did not mean to come accoss as if people can only come to Acura of Lynnwood for tech inspections, this was me being super excited for the sponsorship and the event, but I do want to try and make this event as convenient as possible for the local prime members. If members want they can wait until the track event to have their cars inspected, but they will have to wait in line with possibly 50 to 100 other cars, so again I'm providing free tech inspections for your convenience. In a recent email to me from the NSXPO cochair he said that as far as he knew Acura of Lynnwood was the only one in the Seattle area to provide early tech inspections, and it is my understanding that it can't be done at just anyshop, but by an approved sponsor. I also said tech inspections "at Acura of Lynnwood only", again to clarify I see many local members outside of work and we can not perform these off site.

Again, I appologize for not being so clear, I hope that this clarifies, let me know if you have any further questions. And I hope everyones as excited for NSXPO as I am.

I'll PM you about your aligment shortly I'm happy to help...2.25 off the ground-WOW that's low! I'd love to see your ride!:cool:
Charles
with all due respect.... HUH???

the nsxpo event will be hosted by Proformance and my car were fine with their events. (Don really never did tech inspection at all on his track days.)

while it's cool that you offer locals for free nsx inspection, I really not sure the "requirement". Now if you could hook me up with the alignment (my front lip is 2.25 inches off the ground, pls pm me. :biggrin:

Back