• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura of Oakville Grand Opening Show this Saturda July 12

well im tentative now... not sure if i can make it if not have a great time guys and the weather looks like its going to be good as well

Dave,
lets arrange for some time next week to pick up the part from you

Hey guys,

I just got off the plane from Houston, TX. I'll be there tomorrow...

Cheers,
D...

Hey factorynsxtech,
Thank the staff at Oakville Acura for a great get-to-gether.
You guys definitely have the flagship dealership and it's always great to see the NSX gang.
Thanks again.
Daria

Just got back online......I can't believe I'm reading this....anyway, as usual Rick does not know the facts, and is up to his normal behavior.

Bram

Why such little notice ?????
6 weeks ago, I spoke to Carmen ( Manager and partner of Acura of Oakville ...and a Prince of a Man ) after giving me a personal tour of his new place told me that a Show and Shine will take place on the 19th of July. I told several friends in the club about it and they ( as did I ) arranged our schedules accordingly.
Today I received an e-mail from Sean with a link to this thread ( which I normally would not have seen ) advising us about the Oakville Show and Shine.

What caught my attention was the shift of date from the 19th to the 12th !!!
I went to Acura and saw their desk calendar which had the 19th circled and crossed out to indicate the change Bram DECIDED to make.

People ( Bram and company )..... Why would you make such a change with such little notice ? Acura of Oakville is going all out with shirts and other prizes not to mention a really nice B.B.Que ( we're not talking hamburgers here...I heard about the menu ). It is a pity this club cannot be more organized and have the ability to give there members more than 6 days notice for an event the hosting party organized months ago and spent a lot of money and time on ( Especially since they knew for well over a month ) .The NSX club of Canada owes Acura of Oakville a lot more respect than this last minute change !

If factoryNSXtech didn't start this thread it probably would never have been mentioned at all. Not a very nice way to promote your number 1 dealership !

Hey factorynsxtech,
Thank the staff at Oakville Acura for a great get-to-gether.
You guys definitely have the flagship dealership and it's always great to see the NSX gang.
Thanks again.
Daria

Likewise!

Just got back online......I can't believe I'm reading this....anyway, as usual Rick does not know the facts, and is up to his normal behavior.

Bram

ya that was extremely rude to say that to you... out of all people he has to point fingers at you.

anyways hope you guys had a good time! and lets see those pics!

picture.php

go to my profile/alblum for more photos

Last edited:
Back