• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura_insider snap chat

Here is the video. Sounds more throaty compared to the old NSX exhaust note.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10201351756372260" width="202" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
I youtubed it off my ipad since Anthony's is flash and won't work on mobile

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U96ucJFdJ1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like a V8

Last edited:
If you stop at the 1 second mark you can see the rear taillights looks a little different. I wonder if this is for camo reasons or a new design idea they have for the rear.

Last edited:
Those calipers also look very beefy...

Raven,
I believe the wrap/camo hides quite a bit of the rear lighting.

Turbo,
I noticed the same as you. They appear to be a six-pot calipers.

Sounds nice, but the HSV sounded incredible.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MRhOPpfGcbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn that sounds like its got a pair!!
I kinda wish it was higher pitched ala Ferrari F355 or Honda HSV-010 GT

Sounds nice, but the HSV sounded incredible.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MRhOPpfGcbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

technically, that was the prototype with a V10. The actual HSV-010 has a V8, which IMNSHO, sounds WAY better.

<object width="853" height="480">

Flash*
Flash*

1080p MP4720p MP4360p MP4Flash

</object><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/IJTTUesAet8?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Last edited:
Back