• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adj sway bar end links question

So I've read a lot and also sent an email to Dali about their adj end links. My end links are making contact with my coilovers causing clunking. I think adj end links will provide enough clearance. I'm confused why on Dalis site they sell a single front and rear as a package and say that's all you need? Wouldn't that eliminate the point running only one side? Sorry if I'm ignorant just missing something on this one.

I think the point is to adjust the offset between the two sides so that you can remove any tension in the bar when in a neutral position. For that, you only need adjustment on one side.

Thanks for the replies. Just in my head it seems like you would need to put them on both sides to relieve tension at a neutral position. If one side was still non adjustable, I would think it would still have more tension on that side than on side that was adjusted. I'm used to rock crawlers lol, no sway bars needed off road

Back