• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan 18/19" RZ FINALLY!!!

Well after getting FXXKED by another Prime member on a set of wheels, i FINALLY got what i wanted and CORRECTLY!

READ GETTING SCREWED BY DGRAYSON PRIME MEMBER HERE: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118754

I really wanted back in the Fall a set of Dark Gunmetal Advan RZ wheels. Problem is no one stocks them in 18/19" (dont blame them) and im not one to wait 90+ days. Well, last week Ron at VividRacing.com got back to me "hey eric, we can get you a set of them now instantly" WOW..really...ok...long story short, got them to me for GREAT PRICE, FAST shipping WHEN HE PROMISED THEM to the hour!!, and they are 100% perfect! the size, color, offset, etc...amazing!

Here are some pics on the car high in air, tires going on tomorrow, and ill repost the pics on car/on ground (my car is VERY low)

WOW...i cant believe how beautiful these wheels are!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Here are the "old" wheels 18x8/19x10.5" Work Miesters S3. Nice wheels, but i wanted change.
workside.jpg

Now hangin on the car awaiting tire install :)

77.jpg

86.jpg

79.jpg

82.jpg

Those look awesome! I don't normally like all-dark wheels (because they blend into tires too much), but those have a certain finish to them which stands out. Nicely done!

yeah me too..however i think the pics in the sun will be better..they are not "that dark" and are very pretty wheel...hey if im gonna be a "street squid" (as we call the guys we build killer bikes for that just drive around town) i might as well look the part huh? :cool:

You sonofabitch!:biggrin: Those are beautiful. I'm wanting to pull the trigger on the 18/19 RS's to clear my BBK but can't decide. I've spent my allowance for a while.:redface: Your killing me!!!!!!

What are you doing with the S1's?

Advans look great!

those sold in like 20 secs on here. I think to NSXRguy? he loves them! They were BEAUTIFUL wheels, but i just wanted a different look. My buddy has WM S1 on his car, so wanted to be different :)

Davidf...just DO IT! I think SoS still has a set. If not, give Ron at Vivid a call..the guy really shocked me how well he treated me/my order. I have heard mixed reviews from my Porsche buddies, but they did 100% right by me... tell ya what, you buy my 4corner BBK im saving for and ill buy you the wheels?? :)

Advans RULE:wink:

I love the setup Eric, I have been waiting to see these in 18"/19"! Nice choice:eek:

Do it David you want regret it:)

Last edited:
I want them in gooooooooooooold! I'm debating on getting the gunmetals Chris has and having them powdercoated. I just need the correct gold.

I also love those Advans! If anyone is interested in a custom set of centers let me know! I have attached some pictures of what I did below. These replace the need for plastic hub centric rings as well.

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

Those look pretty nice. Please post pics with tires.

Sucks you got screwed by DGrayson. Oh shit, don't sue me! :tongue:

im not worried..real men deal with shix face to face...that D/B would never..i;d bet my easton on it!.. fxxx him...karma is a bigger bitch than Rosanne! Besides if i dont sell them/relist...ill throw them on the fiance's scion xB (i know..trust me..i have TRIED to get her nicer ride..shes opposite of me..frugal) but a ton of guys run the 18x8 and 18x10's on the xB!! i think the Roja's might look good on it...her's is white too.

Here are some pics from tonight..sorry not great, got stuck working late per norm...it's supposed to be like 80 this weekend, ill try to wash her and take sunlight pics for you guys...im SO SHOCKED at how much this changed the look of my car...stunning.

Sorry..my "boys" are camera hams...always wanting in the shots..

94.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

Last edited:
damn iphone SUCKS for pics..sorry so blurry. And even my fiance goes "wow...your garage is NEVER that messy.." thanks "misses obvious" ha!

now besides my 2 page list of things to add/buy/mod..i gotta get those ugly black mirrors back to white, and sell the red seats for black ones!! The wheels/tirs are hard to see due to lighting, but the 35 offset is PERFECT on them! WOW!

I will post up pics outside this weekend. Man, these wheels are beautiful and to be able to take her out tonight at 10pm after 6 months of not even hearing her run, sitting on jack stands....thats the way to end a day and remind ya why we love these damn nsx's so much!

Last edited:
those look perfect! looks even better than the S1 IMO. what are the wheel specs?

my old tires. Toyo T-1R (?)

215/35-18"
275/30-19"

FITS PERFECTLY IMO.

note these pics are just off jack stands of 6 months...car will settle a bunch..its pretty low normally.

Back