• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan center caps for the RS.

I have the Hyperblack flat vs raised caps on my RS IIs. They are exactly as shown in the eBay listing.

Never seen the "raised" versions so don't know if they look better. I do like the flat look.

IMG_7997-X3.jpg

IMG_7998-X3.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

Here are the raised caps.

Thanks for the pic of the flats. My decisions is now made. I'll assume 73mm is what I need? Those calipers look fantastic.

Yup, I think flat is the way to go for me.

Thanks on the brakes. They are Henry's (Titanium Dave's F50 fronts and Lotus rears) old brakes from his wide body. I had them completely pulled apart, with new seals and redone in Lamborghini Orange powder coat. Had to buy the e-brake separately from SOS.

What's the best way to install the flat Advan center caps? I've read that they can easily pop out.
Whatever you do, do not glue them like the instructions tell you too. When you go to balance the tires, they have to remove the center cap. The glue grabs the painted surface and tears it up. Which is why I opted to not use the glue on mine. They stay put and I have had the car up to 170 mph...

Back