• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan Model 5 Cage Match: Synth19 vs. MikeC_587

Who is worthy to be the DON's #2?

• MikeC_587 (Silver NSX with 18/19 Model 5's)

Votes: 52 65.8%
  • Synth19 (Imola Orange NSX with 17/18 Model 5's)

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
I'm partial to sebring silver.. but I think the tire choices in 18/19 are too limited for me to want that size. I've had these wheels on the top of my wheel wish list since I bought my car 4 years ago and seeing MikeC_587's car looking exactly how I wish mine did.. the vote was easy for me. :cool:

It takes a lot to overtake the hotness of Imola. :wink:

Synth,
My goodness those wheels look awful on your car. As a good Samaritan I am happy to buy those off you at a reasonable price and save you the embarrassment of being seen with those on your car. Again I am just trying to look out for you.

Synth,
My goodness those wheels look awful on your car. As a good Samaritan I am happy to buy those off you at a reasonable price and save you the embarrassment of being seen with those on your car. Again I am just trying to look out for you.

hahahaha Ed.

U just wait til I join this game lolol

Primers, you have spoken....

MikeC is the new #2......

I suffer the fate of FREDO......

fredo.jpg

Hey Synth, the Asian Triad who once owned 14 advan model 5 wheels wants a face off with the Mafia! :wink::biggrin:

Synth this time you miss.Think that 18-19 is better looking comb.Vote for MikeC.

P.S.but your car looks cleaner IMO.

I agree! I think 18/19 looks best! Although in some angles, the 17/18 isn't too shabby... such as this angle. I'll be going to be switching to several more wheels this summer to keep things interesting. :)

I agree! I think 18/19 looks best! Although in some angles, the 17/18 isn't too shabby... such as this angle. I'll be going to be switching to several more wheels this summer to keep things interesting. :)

Can't wait,I'm also looking for new set of 18-19 wheels so I can go lower with my car.
Luckily you guys in US have good choice(and price) of wheels for nsx,unlike the Europe.:frown:

Being nominated the "DON" I do have to say I also have to call it a tie. Both members of my crew Synth and MikeC have done a phenominal job with Advan Model 5 fitment and finish. :biggrin:

I do hope we will grow in numbers and become stronger and stronger by the day. Still working on more pics of my car whereas it's undergoing some updates currently but will have them soon.

Also still working on completing my sets with more 18" fronts so I can offer a few more 18/19 setups for other NSX members since these are THE Best wheels on NSX :cool:

Great work guys!!!!!!!!

I guess SIZE does matter!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jynsx-1.jpg

7030586409_3537d6bd94_o.jpg

Note: In case you don't get it, check my signature to understand my humor

LOL:biggrin:

They both are nice but MikeC_587 looks much better with those wheels.

If Synth19 and MikeC_587 swap wheels, I bet Synth19 NSX will look better than MikeC_587.

Anyone here disagree with me???:biggrin:

They both are nice but MikeC_587 looks much better with those wheels.

If Synth19 and MikeC_587 swap wheels, I bet Synth19 NSX will look better than MikeC_587.

Anyone here disagree with me???:biggrin:

I disagree.

It's not just the size of Mike's wheels that make his NSX so beautiful.

Back