• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM Engine Management System for 1991-94 NSX

We've lowered our price on the AEM EMS for 1991-94 NSX. This is the updated 30-1042 unit. You can take advantage of this by calling in, or placing the order online. Included in the price, an upon request, we will share a base start up calibration from our library which is far more developed than the standard calibration provided by AEM.

Unlike "eBay dealers" we have these in stock & ready to ship.

pricing shown here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/AEM/EMS/default.asp

Cheers,
-- Chris

aemems-2.jpg

This is the version 2 EMS, not the series 2. Version 2 was upgraded with a better processor including more stable sensors. In addition, it has the VTEC plug built in to the unit. We have been using this unit for the past three years, and it works excellent.

cheers,
-- Chris

Sorry, I think I had that backwards. I blame my dyslexia :smile:. The Series 2 is the newer (better?) version. Do you have that for 91-94?

EZ: AEM does not make a Series 2 for the NSX, nor is it in their plans. You'll have to talk to Mike at Autowave or someone else to take a Honda V6 Series 2 box and re-wire it to plug into the NSX.

EZ: AEM does not make a Series 2 for the NSX, nor is it in their plans. You'll have to talk to Mike at Autowave or someone else to take a Honda V6 Series 2 box and re-wire it to plug into the NSX.
i know its an old thread, but SOS is right. i am running the aem series 1 ver2 box 30-1042 with the vtec built in. Although the cal. that is loaded for the nsx is just start up thats it. I went turbo with grams 550cc injectors, and did some work to the cold start up.
Took awhile for me to play arround with the cold start up, and idle tables in aempro to get where i wanted to idle at 900-950 rpm. I save some cal. for the grams 550cc, and i also got a cal. for r/c 550cc for supercharger if anyone needs it.

Back