• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

aftermarket H/U goes with BOSE system

is there anyone in this forum can answer me with this matter ? I'm thinking to change the OEM H/U with the aftermarket H/U available, but is that any chance for me to hook up with the BOSE system ? because I don't want to change the speakers set up in there, thank you

Yes, you can. You will need to buy the 70-1720 Metra Harness to wire the head unit and plug into the factory harness. Then you need to either mod your console trim or if you're not good at modifying the console you can buy the SOS aftermarket console.

You will also need to wire RCA male plugs to the speaker wires on the Metra harness since your amps have line level inputs. Then you plug those RCA plugs into the head units line level outputs.

The sound quality will be pretty good if you do it this way.

thank you guys for a quick response, I guess I need to modify the console myself since I can't buy from sos for the center console, because I'm from sydney Australia and we are RHD, so the center console is the other way around, thank you again.

Malibu Rapper said:
Yes, you can. You will need to buy the 70-1720 Metra Harness to wire the head unit and plug into the factory harness.
Can you buy this through the website? I couldn't find out how much it was and how to buy it.

Back