• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket Rotors Under $300???

Hey guys,
Looking at some rotors for my 1995. I like the look of slotted/drilled. Anybody ever buy a set F/R for under or around $300? I don't track my car so it is more for show. I do however do not like warping or rust. Any brands I could look at for around that price or is that too cheap?

go w/ Brembo or Bradi 'blanks' that are cross-drilled/slotted & zinc-coated...

You should be able to get a set of '91-'96 NSX Bradi or Brembo 'blanks' that are cross-drilled/slotted & zinc-coated for ~$250 +s/h from a myriad of vendors. All 'budget' after-market cross-drilled/slotted rotors will be machined after-the-fact (making the holes & slots/grooves); Brembo discs are either cross-drilled OR slotted & Bradi is another brand-name for markets not covered by Brembo (both are the same company).

The reason to go w/ Bradi or Brembo 'blanks' is due to conformity & QA/QC across-the-board, the discs will be uniform in terms of the hat/hub/etc'. The non Bradi/Brembo 'blanks' are all over in terms of quality (their origins vary, ranging from Brazil/Mexico/China/etc' meaning of the 4 discs: 1 may be from Mexico, 2 may be from China, and 1 may be from Brazil).

Use the search for past experiences, there's a lot of good information available here on 'Prime.

Check-out www.r1concepts.com, and ask for the Bradi or Brembo 'blanks' w/ cross-drilled/slotted & zinc-coating (they aren't on the web-site, but R1Concepts will gladly provide them for you). The boxes will be labeled as Bradi & Brembo, and come w/ a certificate for each disc. Let the vendor know from the start you know what you want, and it has to be genuine/authentic. . .

If Bradi or Brembo discs are N/A for the NSX (my aforementioned comments/insights were from 3-4 years ago), then ask for a set of non-descript' front/rear in which they are guaranteed to be uniform (the hat/hub/etc') prior to shipping!

G'luck! :cool:

Last edited:
I just purchased a set of front Brembo OE replacements from nopi.com. The price beats tirerack (I've called both) but there may be a little wait on them, no more than 10 days according to the sales rep I spoke to (Josh).

Hope that helps,

-Jim

Back