• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket stereo install!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone thinks that Tyler's talents stop at stereo installation, here's a list of what Ty's done to my car which will be completed this week. Once done I'll post pictures but meanwhile here are some other things he not only does but does well as I can personally attest too:

Besides my console modifications and installation of my double DIN Alpine stereo/navigation unit (as well as backup camera and XM radio) here's what else he's done:

Installed lower rear valence
Installed KW V3 suspension system
Installed new Techmagnesio wheels/tires
Installed 6000K HID headlight kit
Installed LED lights in interior and trunk
Installed Valentine One rear view mirror support bracket and hard wired it to car electrical system
4-Wheel alignment

I'm also going to get him to swap my driver/passenger seat so the drivers outside bolster will be like new.

As I said, Ty is an incredibly talented guy and his prices are more then fair. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Houston area. Oh yea, you've GOT to see his black '96 NSX to get some idea of how incredible his detailing is. The car truly looks new. Ty truly is amazing. I'm certainly grateful that I met Ty and from now on he's my NSX go-to guy.

Dennis (Slyder)

Thanks Dennis!

Here is a couple pictures of Dennis console. Decided to do something cool and different to his console. Actually I remember seeing this finish here on prime on a right hand driver NA1 NSX-R.

IMG_0657.jpg IMG_0656.jpg

Thanks Dennis!

Here is a couple pictures of Dennis console. Decided to do something cool and different to his console. Actually I remember seeing this finish here on prime on a right hand driver NA1 NSX-R.

Very nice installation and interesting finish ... plasti-dip?

Tyler - I'd love to get a quote on this job if you (or anyone else) would care to PM me! I particularly like the wrinkle finish listed above!

Tyler - I'd love to get a quote on this job if you (or anyone else) would care to PM me! I particularly like the wrinkle finish listed above!

PM sent!

- - - Updated - - -

Received a couple console asking to convert to dd. I will have picture up soon of before and after.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a picture of a 2003 factory console that another prime member wanted me to convert to dd. Also he want me me to paint it back to the original color in comes in.

here is the before...

IMG_0734.jpg IMG_0735.jpg IMG_0736.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0738.jpg

I will have pictures of the after in a couple days. :wink:

Ah man, been really busy with work but here is the finishing picture of the 03' console convert to the DD. Customer wanted to keep the factory color so I painted it back to the color in came in.

IMG_0805.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Another picture :smile:

IMG_0807.jpg

Just received another stock console want to convert to DD. Picture be up soon!

do mines sir

This is looks great. I currently have an OEM console that was hacked up for a single din cut, then covered over with an SOS single din gel cover. Can you send me a PM with a price to convert it to DD and paint it black (along with ashtray door and vent surround) like the picture in post #34 above?

Your work looks great!

When I saw you deleted the ash tray I said to myself thats cool but it looks so plain now. I was about to say put some gauges in that area or something. Well done!
Very clean and tasteful install.

Looks stock! :smile: Awesome job Tyler! Can you PM me price to do this when you get a chance?

PM sent!

This is looks great. I currently have an OEM console that was hacked up for a single din cut, then covered over with an SOS single din gel cover. Can you send me a PM with a price to convert it to DD and paint it black (along with ashtray door and vent surround) like the picture in post #34 above?

Your work looks great!

check your PM!

Very clean and tasteful install.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks amazing Tyler! (What else is new)

Thanks! Lol

I'm interested in this. Any way you can custom fab a cup holder as well? Like this...

If not, that's cool. How much to modify my console + shipping back to 20110? Thanks!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/173096-95-Refresh-inside-and-out

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back