• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ages of NSX owners

Born in 1970. Stopped counting the actual years a while ago. Owned my own business since 1993. I have a general problem with authority and rarely play by the rules. In other words, I am only as old as I act and when I get behind the wheel of my NSX I feel as young and spirited as I ever have.

Mostly stock aside from short shift kit and new Sparco Faster Quick Release set-up (thank you Erick). Exhaust is on the 30 day shopping list.

51...Bought it new in 94. After 300,000k, sent it to Chris at SOS for bumper to bumper mods and complete refresh. Just about finished....feel like a 10 year old...go figure!!!!

51...Bought it new in 94. After 300,000k, sent it to Chris at SOS for bumper to bumper mods and complete refresh. Just about finished....feel like a 10 year old...go figure!!!!
I believe we have a winner. A true enthusiast here.

64+
Bought first of 4 in 1997 @ 53
--NEW--1997 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl/Camel--1 of 10 of 330 in 1997
1992 Red/Black-1 of 421 of 1270 in 1992
1994 Brooklands Green/Tan **Automatic** -1 of 16 of 512 in 1994
1991 Sebring Silver/Black-1 of 276 of 3163 in 1991

That's my goal. :)

I bought my '91 when I was 34, 37 now. My whole family are old school Mustang guys. I think we have 15 late '60s early '70s mustangs in the family now. They all think I am crazy, what happened to me looks when I pull up in it.?

23, bought at 22, it took me 3 years to get the cash, I was saving all the money i had ( no parties, no alcohol) only school, books and clothes.

20 - 1st time in an NSX, won the Redline Time Attack, Buttonwillow in the Factor X FX500 NSX
21 - Bought my GPW NSX.
22 - Almost back together with an FX500_ motor.

So that is your car at SOS, I have been kepping my eye on it waiting for the final outcome. You are going to be spoiled when you see your car:biggrin: I admire you doing all the work after all these years.

32 go mine 7 months ago, is hard to have a family/daughter/house/business to run and a toy such the NSX in the same time ... :p

But in the same time, every time I drive it I smile all the time, like I am 12 again ... driving the NSX is almost good as having sex :) .... *almost

Oscar

I purchased my 96 NSX at the age of 60, I am now 62 and have mostly added body mods (stacey side skirts, NSX-R rear wing, downforce rear diffuser, shine front spoiler). I enjoy all aspects of owning an NSX and plan to continue to personalize it. It had 17,569 miles on it when I purchased it, now it has 20,281 (wearing it out!!)

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 48
20 now, bought when I was 18...just before I turned 19...wanted one since I was 10. Dad works for HAM Anna Engine Plant, and picked me up from school in a red company-owned NSX when I was in 4th grade...was sold from that day on...:smile:

sweet i think i have it won.. bought it on my 18th birthday lol :) and ill be 21 in october

Back