• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Alan at NOPI

I have to say its been a headache working with Alan:

Did he have the best price on the Bilsteins I wanted? Yes.
Are they here within 2+ weeks of ordering (the time he said they would be)? No
Can he tell me where they are? No
Would he even call Bilstein when I first asked for a tracking number? No
Has he got me a tracking number yet? No
Does he return my calls? Rarely

So I would say based off the customer service he has NOT provided, I would go elsewhere.

Not even sure, at this point, where these are or if they will arrive. I can tell you its been fun trying to schedule the install when I was told they would be here within a week. Funny my credit card was charged about 5 min after we spoke. :frown:

They are STILL not here. Starting working with Alan's management and did get a tracking number for 1 of the 2 packages.

What a serious headache. They blame it all on Bilstein, of course. :mad:

WOW:eek:that is a shame. I just ordered mine from him on 5-2-08 and they were here in about 2 weeks. I hope you get them soon or consult your credit card company. Good luck! If/when you get them, you will love them:smile:

Ordered a part for my E36 years ago and after numorous phone calls, emails, etc. I took about 6 months to get my money back. No car knowledge, operated by run of the mill, minimum wage employee's:wink:

Back