• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alert!!! NSX group drive postponed to March 6 / 7th due to rainy weather prediction!

Group drive options

• Total voters
Are you sure, I've heard they do melt if water gets anywhere near them, LOL...

you might be right... i know someone who wont bring out the nsx if there's a single cloud within 500 miles... and theres not much exaggeration in that comment..

I drove mine home from SM after tracking last week in the rain...Now my undercarrage is clean and I don't have to do it.
I know since we were under the car today fabricating an airbox cover for the air filter..

I love the fact the car is Aluminum, it's not a rust bucket. Like the DeTomaso GT5 I drove for 10 years in snow, rain and sunny weather.

The NSX does the same thing, only better :biggrin:

you might be right... i know someone who wont bring out the nsx if there's a single cloud within 500 miles... and theres not much exaggeration in that comment..

Last edited:
I'm switching my vote to Saturday, and yes, I do worship my Garage Queen! Besides, I took the wipers off of my car; looks better and the frontward visability is much improved...I'm not very tall.

LOL...I'm not very tall either :)

Somebody needs to figure out something soon and post the plans, today is Thursday.

I'm switching my vote to Saturday, and yes, I do worship my Garage Queen! Besides, I took the wipers off of my car; looks better and the frontward visability is much improved...I'm not very tall.

Last edited:
Which reminds me, I need to do my windshield with RainX.
Thanks ;-)

my vote stays on sunday. I don't have wipers either. i use rainX. works great.

Crap, I may not be able to do the drive on Sat or Sunday. Work emergency has come up (quarter end deal) that requires extra work this weekend.

I'll see how much midnight oil I can burn tonight and tomorrow night, to get the work done.

If I'm not able to go, I still want to drive to meet you guys at CostCo if I'm able to, just to send you guys off.

:mad::mad::mad:

I dont care what day we do it, I just need to know what day so I can plan things! Tomorrow would be the a better day I think due to the weather.

Ok, let's change to Saturday then.
We meet at Costco @ 10:00am

1.) Unagijones
2.) Mugen Kid

Let's keep the list growing........

I'm out too, going to the track meet.

count me out. v8killer too, since we both have track meet on saturday.

i vote for sunday

Well I want to go when everyone is going, I see no point in going if only two people show up. Maybe we can keep everything planned for Sunday just a different route.

The coolness.

Different drive OK by me.. i have to cut out a little early anyways, so wasn't going to go all the way to prescott. tee hee we could do a little "top end running" in a secret place i know about....

ah well.. work is work i guess. gots to pay the bills..

Looks like i've AlSO got work, but it's at 10am-noon, so I will go to the costco send off..

even if it looks too ominous to drive somewhere nice, we can do a CnC at a nearby joint.. i'll bug out about 0945

gerry

oh oops looks like it STARTS at 10am.

hmm. uunless you guys are going to get there early (early?? sheeeeeeit. i get to work at 630am daily), i'm going to miss it. anyone up for 830-9?

Last edited:
Our day today...
Great day spent with brothers....

Attachments

• Gerry 1.jpg
    Gerry 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Gerry 3.jpg
    Gerry 3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Gerry 6.jpg
    Gerry 6.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Wayne 2.jpg
    Wayne 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Wayne 4.jpg
    Wayne 4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Chris@SoS and I got my clutch issues worked out (master cylinder). Subscribing for updates. :biggrin:

Back