• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

alignment specs and shaking wheel - please help

*please refer to attachment for current specs

Hello,

I was looking for an alignment sheet for 91-01 specs to compare to what I received, but couldn't find one. I have a 91 lowered on bilstein shocks/stock springs and am using a 17/18 wheel combo.

After installing the shocks and buying new rear tires, my steering wheel would shake (expected as this was before the alignment). Now that the alignment is done, it still shakes (only around 40-50 mph). So I'm wondering if the alignment wasn't done properly.

Please advise with what I should expect (wanting 93+ specs). Are the settings fine? Does anyone have an example sheet for me to compare. GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

Thanks!

Attachments

• alignment.gif
    alignment.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 74
the shaking most likely is caused by crappy tire balancing or a bent wheel. make sure the tire balancing marks are aligned with the air valve (small paint circles). dynamic balancing is recommended.

Thanks for the quick replies. I will have the wheel balancing checked.

Do those alignment numbers still look correct then? Does anyone have an example sheet with the 93+ alignment.

Make sure your wheels have hubcentric rings if they are aftermarket.

Back