• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS Lime Rock July 7th

Keep the date open and look for info to be sent out by El Presidente Bastanza about this great opportunity. I just came back from Sebring where Acura made their debut in the American LeMans and made a big impact on the sport with the three Acura entries taking 1st, 2nd and 4th in class and 2nd, 3rd and 6th overall.

They will be doing a similar hospitality setup for us at Lime Rock and it will be a great opportunity to get everyone together to enjoy the race while being hosted by Acura. It was well worth the trip down to Sebring and I am sure that Lime Rock will be even better now that Acura has "gotten their feet wet" with how to host a group such as ours.

More details will be provided by Larry B/Peter as we get closer but hold the date open and get your reservation in early when the mailings go out. This opportunity will be limited to the first 50 who sign up.

Here is a link to the program developed by Acura for us: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=780504&postcount=1

Count me in for 4 places:cool:

Just a reminder that this offer is for NSXCA members exclusively. Acura has sponsored this program with significant financial backing for our membership so make sure your dues are paid up.

Crikes, what a month July is shaping up to be. I'm racing skip barber at Road America 7/1, us at Lime Rock 7/7, skip barber race at LRP 7/14, the New York Triathalon 7/22, and another skip barber race at Mont Trembant 7/28. Five weekends straight! I may be tired, but we'll be there the 7th! Maybe I'll have Suzi do the driving...nah.

Thanks for the reminder Bob!
-Gregg

You have 4 NSX's now, I'm impressed!!!!

If you read the other threads related to this event at Sebring you would know that there is a charge per car/occupant. However in response to your question I will be bringing MY 1 1/2 NSX's to the event. You may not be aware but because of the minor issues TheDon had with my RED NSX while driving in the recent ice storm I now OWN a Silver and Half a RED NSX :tongue: :eek:

If you read the other threads related to this event at Sebring you would know that there is a charge per car/occupant. However in response to your question I will be bringing MY 1 1/2 NSX's to the event. You may not be aware but because of the minor issues TheDon had with my RED NSX while driving in the recent ice storm I now OWN a Silver and Half a RED NSX :tongue: :eek:
Okay Alan, so 1 1/2 cars is 3 people (do you have a Mclaren NSX) so what's with 4?????:eek:

Crikes, what a month July is shaping up to be. I'm racing skip barber at Road America 7/1, us at Lime Rock 7/7, skip barber race at LRP 7/14, the New York Triathalon 7/22, and another skip barber race at Mont Trembant 7/28. Five weekends straight! I may be tired, but we'll be there the 7th! Maybe I'll have Suzi do the driving...nah.

Thanks for the reminder Bob!
-Gregg

Gregg, you also have a mandatory 7/18-19 at WGI for Kid's Day, put that on your July calendar

Hi Guys & Gals;

Sounds like a plan for me - After all it's almost in my backyard - just a
walk in the woods for me and Jesse.. Sure can count us in..
Bob - GREAT pictures as always - I dont know how you touch them up
to make them so perfect!! Just kidding

Regards; Clem:smile:

Count me in for 2 participants and 1 NSX!!!

Can't Wait!!! :biggrin:

Patience everyone, when we get the linky we can sign up!!!! Not before!!!

Add two more waiting for the letter from NSXCA. We definitely plan to attend with the NSX.

Frank & Jan

'96 NSX-T (presently on my lift at the "remove the crank bolt" step of the timing belt replacement)
'84 Z51 Corvette
'01 SLK 320
'95 Taurus SE for snow & loan to visiting family

Hold a spot for me. I'm planning on driving up to the NE for a nice two week vacation to escape the unbearable heat in the south.

Peter is putting together the invitation and will mail them out to NSXCA members in the Northeast. Since he is working off of the NSXCA mailing list, only current members will be getting the mailing. If you are a new member, you will be on our next list which gets updated the 1st of each month.

DocL, I sent you a PM.

Letter arrived at 12:30 this afternoon. I had to look up my NSXCA member #, and the check for the two of us was in the mail by 1:30 pm.

Frank & Jan

mine is going in the mail tomorrow am!!!

I got the note in the mail today. The check is in the mailbox now. Myself and Guest.

Got my e-mail confirm that my check was received and I'm looking forward to a great day!!!! Thank you Larry, Peter, Bob and everyone else who was involved in setting this event up, I'm sure that we'll all have a day to remember!!!

Got my confirmation today :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Can't wait for the event. Thanks to everyone who put this together :smile:

Bob where is my shirt from Sebring :eek:

Send in form and check today. Looking forward to great July day at LRP!!

-Wick

Peter

The check is in the mail today for two people. Hope its not too late to sign up.

Bob

Having just bought my NSX a few weeks ago, I just paid for my membership today. I am thinking of attending this event. Does anyone know when the deadline is?

Back