• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Alonso does it again!

I'm a big fan of Fernando Alonso. I knew he had it in him to win, but he just needed the right ride. Well, he's got it now, and win #3 is in the books! I've got to admit, it must be a little intimidating to have Shumacher's prancing horse in your rear-views though.

That was the most exciting F1 race ... ever, and I didn't even see it. Just reading the race reports was exciting (though not so good for my studying!).

Thank you for ruining it for those of us who recorded the race! :mad:

How about a spoiler alert in your title instead of just ruining it outright?

SCS2k,

How did you get the broadcast. Speedvision did not show it and if you have ITV, I hear they messed up big time by going to commercial during the last few laps.

K.O. said:
SCS2k,

How did you get the broadcast. Speedvision did not show it and if you have ITV, I hear they messed up big time by going to commercial during the last few laps.

The race was aired delayed on CBS at 1PM eastern time. In my case it was 7AM in my time zone and I recorded that feed.

K.O. said:
SCS2k,

I watched the race on ITV and yes they did spoil it by going to commercial with 3-4 laps to go.i couldn't believe it :eek:
They did try to make up for it though by showing the last 3 laps after the race had finished :rolleyes:

I too watched it on CBS. It was a great race! I thought Michael was going to get him a few times. That guy is so freaking fast! After watching races like that, I still don't get why Nascar is so popular. :confused:

Yeah, I taped it last night so that I could watch it tonight (Monday). Thanks to the title of this thread it pretty much ruined the ending... thanks slashmatt.

Back