• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Am I crazy for wanting a third NSX?

Well then I'm certifiably insane! :D Just picked up this 93 from Stockton and am on my way down to Costa Mesa for the meet tonight.

HUGE thanks to Coconut and macninja77 for their assistance in getting this NSX. Thanks guys! :)

Will post more pics and info later!

2012-07-05_09.jpg

Last edited:
You crazy!

Looks nice! Any reason for wanting 3 nsx's? I hardly find enough time to drive my 1 nsx :eek:

I think you should mod the 3rd nsx to hell and back. Turbo, 02 conversion with Madonna kit and all the good stuffs.

And yes, you need help cuz you got issues. Major issues.

LOL... certified loco

Not crazy at all , but if you have 3 should at least make one a beater . But I think you should of bought a 02 plus tho lol

Congrats

I thought i was crazy for having a NSX, 350z, civic hatchback, and a yamaha r6. But you my friend are my hero for having 3 NSX hahaha. I still wouldn't mind another NSX but 02+ model or 02+ conversion with a ROUTE KS – Zero Force Wide Body kit.

Congrats! Nothing wrong with that. I know that at some point I will probably end up with 3 or 4 at once. Just have to find the ones I am looking for.

you are the new Sheikh of prime......:wink:

Well then I'm certifiably insane! :D Just picked up this 93 from Stockton and am on my way down to Costa Mesa for the meet tonight.

HUGE thanks to Coconut and macninja77 for their assistance in getting this NSX. Thanks guys! :)

Will post more pics and info later!

2012-07-05_09.jpg

Holy crap! :biggrin:
Congrats!

Doc I had three NSX's at one point in my driveway just sold one
im down to 2 LOL.

anyway if he keeps coming back to the NSX there must be a reason.

not sure about red I would get speeding tickets left and right haha

anyway looks good get her waxed up and post some nice pics of her.

enjoy the drive home bro. I think I heard the Vtec in the background while we we on the phone LOL

4000K rpm only remember not till you get home.

Shawn I hold you in a special place of crazy,Kelvin is just obsessed.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Dam, 3 nsx, it's an addiction. Congrats, I'm in search of and working on my search for 02+.

I would never try 3 at one time, me and the wife are in a good place right now, Lol

I would buy one of every color if I could. I only wish I had the resources to get the one I want now. I applaud you for buying them and keeping them in great shape. Keep watching out for good deals and collecting them. Your insurance agent probably loves you as does the state of AZ for the inspections and plates.

Come to think of it, AZ is a medical marijuana state. Did you happen to get some good stuff that is giving you the NSX munchies? :biggrin: You might need to see a head doc for your OCD. :wink:

You're not crazy at all. :cool:

When I was younger, I joked about having as many as six. Sometimes you want the black/tan or black/black, sometimes the white/tan, sometimes the silver/black. Hell, sometimes you want the street killer 10 sec NSX that you cant take your lady out in, and then there's the stock Zanardi in the display garage. Did I mention the JGTC Replica NSX yet? :biggrin:

And I won't be able to afford one for several more years :mad: (we need some sort of crying smiley face)

'Grats though :D

Back