• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Am I nuts for liking this NSX?

63f94c595f6a1d558bd659156a77e353_zps9c944019.jpg

Are those skirts on top of 02 skirts? I don't get how that is set up. Are 02 door covers on this car?

Last edited:
Tommy kaira's GTR parts sell really well.

I actually really like this look, especially the last photo you posted. Digging the front spoiler w/LEDs.... I think we are getting caught up with the stripe on the side. Overall its a really nice looking kit.

Not my cup of tea i'm afraid.

If he removed the stripes, gurney flap, shopping list and xmas light's, then it would look very nice.

Basically if it was a regular NSX.... LOL

5300 is no small number itself pal... LOL

you are clearly the most prolific poster in recent memory.....thats not a bad thing..but i hope you have a backup plan if and when prime goes down for whatever reason:wink:

Why would prime go down.... Why would you say such a horrible thing... LOL

you are clearly the most prolific poster in recent memory.....thats not a bad thing..but i hope you have a backup plan if and when prime goes down for whatever reason:wink:

It's from all of the threads he's started on should I get black wheels, or should I put pink stickers on my car :rolleyes::biggrin:

He will be visiting the next major NSX site... NSXWHINE.com

Best to get opinions as you go along than to build a monstrosity on your own then suddenly present it to the forum.

Best to get opinions as you go along than to build a monstrosity on your own then suddenly present it to the forum.

I prefer the latter... took an immaculate Champ White and did it Lime Green.

I had 100 primers tell me I was out of my mind... all to end up liking the final result. Go big or go home!

I'm not a kit lover, and this would get ripped off in no time on my favourite drives!

That said, it looks well thought out but the decals devalue the overall impact.

So when do you kick off the gurney flap GB, lol?

Last edited:
sure let me ask prime if I should paint parts of my car penndot yellow....:tongue:

Back