• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

American Flag on the NSX

I have been trying to figure out a means to attach an American Flag to my NSX. Since the antenna is of the retractable type, that is not an option. Where else could we mount a flag?

This is what I did: On my 97-T I attached duct tape to the underneath side of an American Flag and then to the T-top lid so that the flag can be seen through the rear hatch glass. My rear is tinted but the flag is still visible.

Has anyone else done this or something similar?

You can use one of those flags that are held in place when you role up the window... that are going on ebay for $45.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NSX4U2:

...attached duct tape to the underneath side of an American Flag and then to the T-top lid so that the flag can be seen through the rear hatch glass...Has anyone else done this or something similar?

I used several pieces of 2 sided tape on a 6X8 Flag and put it on the rear vertical glass, (under the hatch) behind the drivers headrest. Looks real good with my Blue NSX.
biggrin.gif

------------------
'00 Candy Apple Blue / Black

[This message has been edited by tabasco (edited 20 September 2001).]

Not being able to find a flag last week in Atlanta, I bought some stars and stripes helium balloons and tied one to the rear wing. Looks great around town but it is hard to see over 167mph.

gm

Originally posted by ilya:
You can use one of those flags that are held in place when you role up the window... that are going on ebay for $45.
biggrin.gif

I thought Ebay said they weren't going to stand for any profiteering based on this tragedy... Some people will do anything for a buck. Shameless.

Phil

Back