• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Lemans 7/17!!!!

well, i bought 4 tickets so that they think that 4 cars r going, but for sunday! u can try! i don't think it'll b a problem since friday is just premilimary/qualifying.

so do i need to purchase seperate tickets on my own, or do you have 2 extras (i'll have someone traveling with me) that i could purchase from you ravnsx? thanks, stoyo

you can try to purchase your tickets today!

If you'd like you can buy them directly thru him and mention that you're with the NSX crew and my name (Rey Torres). His email is Brad Lawrence [[email protected]] or Direct line: (707) 933-3939

we'll have 2 extra parking spots for us i hope. so try to get hold of him asap!

Sorry but I will not be able to make it. I have a scheduling conflict. Hope you all have a good time. Take a lot of pictures!

-Arlorey

just returned from infineon. what a great day. ravn nsx, i just read your post so i called brad. hopefully it's not to late to get my tickets. i probably should have hunted him down & purchased them while i was there but with all the fast cars it slipped my mind. if it is to late for me to secure some tickets tonight i will just buy them in the morning. what time are you shooting for to be rolling into infineon? c-ya, stoyo

Hey just a late heads up for those of you that haven't gone to an AMLS event before -bring some earplugs or buy some at the track as soon as you get there.

Those Porsches are super loud and they can make your ears bleed if you don't have earplugs. Even with earplugs, the group that I was with last year all ended up leaving the race early because the noise was really getting to everyone. I can sit anywhere in Indy during the USGP F1 race without ear plugs, but I will never go back to an ALMS event because of what I heard last year :)

Back