• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

An Intimate Week with Horsepower (Pahrump Event with the BaschBoost)

Originally posted by 4g62bt2c30a:
The end is near,
Corey

that would be great.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

I remembered talking to Larry about the Basch SC and he said it looked very nice and clean. So Larry is obviously not putting down Basch at all. Larry is not only a good mechanic but a very cheap one! Try doing your NSX work anywhere and see how much it'll cost you.

1991 NSX Silver
1992 NSX Red
1993 NSX Red
1997 C5 Vette
1994 RX7 Blue

nsxtasty are you serious? I am not either 4g or NOS, My name is Steve and not cory... I haven't posted on here because I have been waiting for some more feedback on the baschboost super charger and doing more reading about it.. I have contacted quite a few people asking questions and I will leave my comments and answers to myself untill someone starts posting their dyno sheets of their installed superchargers.. as for nos bringing up a contest between all the vendors not sure if that's a good idea or not.. I do however think that if you could get on a third party dyno then you would have a lot more believers out there of the baschboost supercharger, maybe there should be a dyno shootout... ?

[This message has been edited by primetime_vtec (edited 09 December 2001).]

I find it moderately interesting that both 4g62bt2c30a and primetime_vtec list only "ca" as their "From" location and both registered in Nov 2001 and both have the same writing habits. And now that primetime_vtec brags about IP spoofing it's fairly clear to me what's going on here.

-Jim

PS: Is that "STeve" or "cORY" or just a STORY? LOL!!!

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

[This message has been edited by Jimbo (edited 09 December 2001).]

Originally posted by Jimbo:
I find it moderately interesting that both 4g62bt2c30a and primetime_vtec list only "ca" as their "From" location and both registered in Nov 2001 and both have the same writing habits. And now that primetime_vtec brags about IP spoofing it's fairly clear to me what's going on here.

-Jim

PS: Is that "STeve" or "cORY" or just a STORY? LOL!!!

I don't get it?

Back