• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another 2017 NSX on BAT

There is a 2017 NSX in White with Red interior on BAT. Currently at $96k with 6 days to go. The car MSRP at $200k and has 14,000 miles on the clock. Should be interesting to see what a higher mileage car goes for. I suspect it will fetch around $128k or better. The initial warranty is about up. However the buyer can still get an extended warranty from Acura if they feel the need. We should find a way to track the the used car market for this generation of cars.

2017 Acura NSX for sale on BaT Auctions - ending April 17 (Lot #46,457) | Bring a Trailer

A 4 year-old car with 14,000 miles is considered higher-mileage? Or do you just mean in comparison to the freakishly low-mileage cars (that I'd actually be more worried about since these cars were designed to be driven, not to sit around as garage queens)?

This car looks pretty awesome and really optioned out -- $200K sticker. At 14k miles it should do at least 140K or higher. Gotta say white looks good on the NSX. Jay

I really don't believe that 14,000 miles is a lot. For most exotics, that kind of mileage would extract a hefty discount. I suspect that for the NSX it is simply getting warmed up.

I agree the mileage tax does not apply to a Honda product...

I just checked out the car on bat and it has claimed to $100k with 5 days remaining. I may have underestimated the sales price. We may see it at $135k to $140k. This bodes well for our cars.

Auction ends tomorrow. For many BaT auctions, the real action is in the last 10 minutes or so.

And unlike eBay, there is no "sniping." if someone places a high bid at the last second, the auction is automatically extended 2 minutes to allow other bidders to bid.

Sometimes this happens multiple times, extending the auction 10 minutes or more.

(I have both bought and sold on BaT.)

Nice feature..doesn't the hagerty Co own Bat?

I got the first letter right......thanks...

Auction ends tomorrow. For many BaT auctions, the real action is in the last 10 minutes or so.

And unlike eBay, there is no "sniping." if someone places a high bid at the last second, the auction is automatically extended 2 minutes to allow other bidders to bid.

Sometimes this happens multiple times, extending the auction 10 minutes or more.

(I have both bought and sold on BaT.)

Yep, looks like bid is now up to $110K + $5K = $115K so may be we will see something in $120 to $130's after it's all said and done.

The demand for super cars is incredible right now. While a high price for this spec NC1 is warranted a rising tide floats all boats.

Mclaren SF has a list of pre-qualified buyers over 20 people deep just for the 765LT. Woking can't produce them fast enough. The new GT3 has a very long wait list according to my Porsche dealer friend (I'll get that figure soon)

I hope this demand trickles down to Ohio if it hasn't already.

Edit:. ETA on half the LTs is 2022. That's crazy big demand (or just low supply perhaps)

Last edited:
With one hour remaining the car is currently at $120k, so I do believe it will hit at least what I earlier predicted $128k+ Then add the $5k buyer fee and the current NSX is gaining in appreciation and price.)

Well the car went for $121k + $5k buyer fee for a total $126k. The car had 14,000 miles two previous owners and the 4 year warranty had expired.

that's a reasonable 47% depreciation in 4 years.

HaHa cornering the market...

Not really 47% depreciation as it's highly doubtful that the owner paid MSRP. If we assume a $25,000 rebate (perhaps more), it's more like 27%. $200,000 less $25,000 rebate = $175,000. Sale of $121,000 + 5% buyers fee = $127,000.

Back