• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another dyno day?

Hey,

I've been getting emails lately asking for another dyno day, and just wanted to check if anyone here would be interested in another dyno day? Possible date, Saturday, August 10. We could dyno in the morning

Post here if you're interested, and I'll try to put something together.

[This message has been edited by O-Ace (edited 08 July 2002).]

Correction on the date; it should be Saturday, August 10th.

Originally posted by O-Ace:
Hey,

I've been getting emails lately asking for another dyno day, and just wanted to check if anyone here would be interested in another dyno day? Possible date, Saturday, August 10. We could dyno in the morning

Post here if you're interested, and I'll try to put something together.

I'm interested.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Originally posted by nsx1164:
Is this dyno date still on, Awais ??
How much per pull ??

Not many people showed interest, so I didn't pursue it. If you know people that are up for it, I can still set it up. I think it would be $60 or $65 for 2 pulls. Email me at [email protected] if you're up for this. We need more people though.

Out of curiosity, what price would make it easy to decide to dyno your cars? I've considered opening a shop in St. Louis (too far for you of course) and wonder where the price vs volume points are. If you could get 4 hours for a flat $300 split any way you wanted, would that be a "great deal". I wouldn't be looking to make a real business out of it so much as making it possible to own one. I'd cater to local SCCA racers at super discount prices and run it mostly evenings and weekends. I'd have a buddy run it most of the time to support his own car habit and just try to make the occasional lease-purchase payment from revenues.

Hey, would you trip to the Gateway city once a year or so for a $50/hr super NSX special?

Originally posted by sjs:
would you trip to the Gateway city once a year or so for a $50/hr super NSX special?

Not just for a dyno run, but I might drive down if a bunch of NSX Club members decided to put on a big club event like we did a few years back...

Hey guys,

Are you still planning on doing this? Let me know....I have an S2000 but would like to see what i'm putting to the wheels. Maybe we could have a combined NSX/S2000 dyno day? Let me know...thanks.

"ChiS2K"

Steve,

I would pay good money just to hang out with you in your shop and dyno.

Word would get out quickly and I think it would be one of the best investments you have ever made IMO.

Originally posted by ChiS2K:
Hey guys,

Are you still planning on doing this? Let me know....I have an S2000 but would like to see what i'm putting to the wheels. Maybe we could have a combined NSX/S2000 dyno day? Let me know...thanks.

"ChiS2K"

Hey,

I'll be putting one together within the next couple of weeks, and will post details on this forum.

-Awais

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Back