• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Z-28 story

Isn't that the crash in San Diego, CA?

I believe I remember seeing it last year some time on prime.

If so, did anybody hear how the driver came out? I believe the last I heard he was still in the hospital. I could be thinking of a different wreck.

Thanks

Would it be any different there was no one else around on this public road other than these two cars?

And just out of curiosity, have you ever broke the speed limit in your car on a public road? Because I had been threatened by local law enforcement that they'd write me a ticket for street racing and other offenses, then impound my car for 30 days. What I did was line up at the light next to 2 vehicles. Light flicked green and I absolutely BLEW their doors off, I never even broke the speed limit or traction. The cop then flipped a U and chased me down. How lame.

You can ask many Prime members on here how I drive my car as a testimony of my habits. Shall I list them for you?

Because I had been threatened by local law enforcement that they'd write me a ticket for street racing and other offenses, then impound my car for 30 days. What I did was line up at the light next to 2 vehicles. Light flicked green and I absolutely BLEW their doors off, I never even broke the speed limit or traction. The cop then flipped a U and chased me down. How lame.

Excessive display of speed;
your county/state laws may word it differently.
Lame? Yes.
Having to pay ticket/court fees, towing/impound costs; just not worth it.

Sure! I wouldn't know where to begin to look

CHudson(charles)
ZRO260B4U(romeo)
NSXTC(Perry or Caroline)
ARNSXTC(Alex Farrington)
NETVIPER(Dave)

There are a few more local owners that don't frequent the board that can attest to it also.
Ask Charles about me and you'll get a straight to the point answer.

I dunno, 3 years ago, I did pretty dang well against my buddy's last gen WS6. Don't know if I "left" him since I don't know what defines that, but I pulled a good 3 car lengths on him.

Did the same thing to another buddy's Mustang GT.

yeah I have raced mustangs also that were GT and on my stock NSX they did not pull away at all I was next to them. Sometimes I wonder if people who race there NSX actually push it because when people post stuff like I got smoked by a 350z I am like WTF. My buddy has a newer 350z and I keep up with him on my stock 91. not to piss any one off but maybe you guys are just to heavy and make the car slow?

I ran a 13.9 second 1/4 mile my stock (and 10 yr old at the time) '95 NSX. That's exactly the time that an '01 Z28 should do. I can't see you smoking a Z28 unless it was in pretty bad shape (which is entirely possible).

They're not really comparable cars. On a road course, there's no comparison.

Back