• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Center Cap Cross-Compatibility Across Different Acura Models' Wheels?

I'm in a situation where I'm needing to locate some 00-01 center caps pretty quickly. Catch being that they're no longer available from dealerships. I have the option of going with MITA, and I may end up having to do that. I did find a shop that is telling me the center caps across different Acura wheels may work. They're a wheel / hubcap specialty shop, so maybe they know what they're talking about.

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has any experience - most of my searching has shown requests for caps for aftermarket wheels. I'm in a scenario where I purchased refinished polished silver 7 spokes, but no caps came with them. Didn't even think that my HRE centers are totally different until it was time to put the OEM wheels on.

The 00-01 centers are polished like the 97-99 caps, but the 00-01 carry the black circled A logo instead of the ACURA logo. Does anyone know if I can pull caps from another car like an RL or TL? I'll be Googling around - and I think if I measure the cap width (face and rear) I should be able to figure out what is cross-compatible, if anything. If someone has already been down this road, it'd be great to know if I'm headed towards a dead end!

Back