• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on 91 red/black JH4NA115XMT002800?

It looks like a nice NSX. The AutoTrader ad shows it as a 91 NSX-T which apparently is a typo, because the pictures on Autotrader look to be a coupe, which would be correct.

I'm not sure about the price. I see prices have been going up, but I personally haven't followed the market.

It seems like for the asking price here on prime, a person could pick up a nice NA2 NSX-T with the 3.2L, 6 spd. But this one shows to have all maintenance up to date which saves the new owner a fair amount of $$$, not having to have it done.

I don't know the car, so I can't add anything about the car that isn't on the ads.

Don't know any specifics on the particular car - does look like a great example of a 91 stock unmolested and well taken care of NSX - almost exactly like my first NSX (same color, mileage, maintenance etc) - and while it seems like prices are moving back up, at 40k it seems to be on the high side. For sure check the tranny for snap ring - also the cooling hose replacement - but think it is really at 35k car at most. But, like others have said, the clean no-story low-mileage cars have certainly been moving up in price. Keep us posted. Jay

I remember seeing this one for sale for a while now on auto trader. Not sure if the seller is asking the same price as they were at the beginning, but I agree with jaybird. Price seems a little high.

Back