• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any lease deals on 2019 or 2020 NSX's?

I'm in the market for an NSX and am aware of the $20K Acura incentive. Has anyone leased an NSX recently? Just wondering what the leases are like, money factor, etc. I am located in Los Angeles.

Thanks.

Have you seen any sub $100K deals for a no story 2017

The only 2017 under $100k on cars.com was crashed big time and rebuilt

The best deals were for the first year left overs (Acura was giving a 40K incentive to move them) however they scaled back production the following year and now NSX are mostly custom order....
Best bet is to find lease ends return for 2017 that you can get for about 100K or less (in most cases).

Your best bet would be to buy form someone that is in a lease and wants to get out or about to turn on their NSX at lease end.

The best deals were for the first year left overs (Acura was giving a 40K incentive to move them) however they scaled back production the following year and now NSX are mostly custom order....
Best bet is to find lease ends return for 2017 that you can get for about 100K or less (in most cases).

Your best bet would be to buy form someone that is in a lease and wants to get out or about to turn on their NSX at lease end.

Thx but I am looking to lease a new NSX rather than purchase a used one. I can write off the lease.

Residual Values are 49% at 5,000 miles, 48% at 7,500 miles, and 47% at 10,000 miles per year. The base money factor is 0.00215 with AFS right now. A discount of 5%-6.5% off MSRP plus the $20,000 lease/finance incentive is a good deal. Any discount over 6.5% you should jump in it immediately.

I’ve had three dealerships run lease numbers for me in the past three days and the numbers are way too high even after discounting. On ‘19 The Residual value is $79,980 for 36month 7500 miles with .00210

That is ridiculously bad for a lease.

I do want to thank the salesman from Oakland Acura that ran the numbers and told me to finance or wait to buy used as he even thought those were horrible lease numbers from Acura. Don’t get that kind of honesty just anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’ve had three dealerships run lease numbers for me in the past three days and the numbers are way too high even after discounting. On ‘19 The Residual value is $79,980 for 36month 7500 miles with .00210

That is ridiculously bad for a lease.

I do want to thank the salesman from Oakland Acura that ran the numbers and told me to finance or wait to buy used as he even thought those were horrible lease numbers from Acura. Don’t get that kind of honesty just anywhere.

Yes, the Oakland Acura people are awesome....had similar feedback when looking last year.

Back