• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any local owners to look at a car for me?

Hey guys, I sold my 91 NSX and I'm looking at this 2002 NSX for sale in Marietta: http://www.atlantaautobrokers.com/detail-2002-acura-nsx-~t-used-6611122.html

I'd really like to get an honest assesment of it's condition before I get too serious, and wondered if anyone knows of the car or it's previous owner, or would be close enough that they wouldn't mind taking a look for me to get a better idea of what sort of shape it's in?

Any help is appreciated.

Greg

I was looking at a blue bmw 840 a few years ago, the guy helping me told me not to get the car(which i appreciated) but wouldn't say why. So i took it to my buddies shop and had it inspected. Although the car fax was good, it had been wrecked, painted and over $6500 in repairs(clutch & leaks). But the car looked good with the chrome wheels and nice paint.
Have the car inspected if nothing else.
Shop-770.431.0303-alex
cell-770.912.2526-zack

Also there was a silver nsx forsale locally/marietta about a 1.5 years ago that had issues, but it may have been a earlier model.

I actually just passed this car today. The funny thing is I saw someone test driving this car last week. I waved at them and they didnt respond.

Anyway please let me know if you are still interested. I will give it a once over.

actually I was going to post up for someone to check the car out, but sice the thread was already started, Anyone got any info on it. I was looking it over and It has a grip of mods and for the price, it seems like a great deal. Any help would be great.

Not to hi-jack a thread-
BUT OKI-BOY- the guy Zack is a "friend" of mine

He actually OWNS that SAME 840 you speak of- you cant trust that guy at all

I have known him since we were young- I can confirm its the same guy because I just checked my contacts list in my cell :(

get the car inspected with someone you can trust

Actually it was a 5speed 850. The salesmen wouldn't tell me anything other than not 2buy the car, when i took it to zack, he told me what it would cost 2get the car up to standards.
I 've known zack almost 6years ago through my boy r.i.p. Cam/his brother. Zack has always been fair and taken care of me.

Back